Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I dont want this gun i didnt buy it

Banned
    You know what?

Take your time.

Nobody will help you even unless you provide a video clip of the glitch.
    Speaking of guns, all of them are in Perfect Shape when you buy them. So I don't see a good point about that being brought up.

How clever of you to bring up another topic that isn't part of YOUR thread. Jailed? Server is crap?
    Are you like even reading the rules right or just bluntly posting random nonsense about the game after not having your way done.

So what if the server is having issues? None of us can do anything about it, even snk.
    So stop trying to act as if you could do a better job than the staffs when you couldn't even script/gfx/level/sfx.
    It takes a number of attempts to try and fix the server (that is IF the owner wants to).

Jesus Christ, this threads is giving me a disease that cannot be removed easily (don't make fun of Ebola).

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You know what?

Take your time.

Speaking of guns, all of them are in Perfect Shape when you buy them. So I don't see a good point about that being brought up.

How clever of you to bring up another topic that isn't part of YOUR thread. Jailed? Server is crap?
    Are you like even reading the rules right or just bluntly posting random nonsense about the game after not having your way done.

So what if the server is having issues? None of us can do anything about it, even snk.
    So stop trying to act as if you could do a better job than the staffs when you couldn't even script/gfx/level/sfx.
    It takes a number of attempts to try and fix the server (that is IF the owner wants to).

Jesus Christ, this threads is giving me a disease that cannot be removed easily (don't make fun of Ebola).

He might did this too

Open Gun Description>Tapped Buy Instead of Close>Tapped Yes Instead of No

- - - Updated - - -

I did this 2 times to my Morano Thompson and Tec9

"Accident"

O,Okay so your saying i should be filming my gameplay?why would i be picking a random day to be filing,i don't have a recorder,and its nothing special event for me to be filming anyways other then the fact that the game glitches.I only have screenshots...But now don't care its just bad luck for me ill just have to work with what i got better then nothing.after used it its actually good in basing and spar,So conclusion is id just have to work with this gun,Will i still like a refund?Yes.But ill just need to work with what i have
    You know what?

Take your time.

- - - Updated - - -

And,No Im not wasting my money again buying another bpb to show my point will i still won't be getting a refund.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    You can't even buy the same gun twice unless it's dual-wield...

Sounds like a story for Saul.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

In my opinion, this thread should be closed for good and to stop more ideas of someone saying the same thing as him (Not meaning that I don't believe you) but it's just better to contact iEra personally. Report a ticket in toonslab.com or write a letter to staff reporting your problem.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Thank You,It sucks because it took me months to earn all that money now i can't get what i wantwd

- - - Updated - - -

IK i walked past a black cat too that same exactly day..

- - - Updated - - -

Im not lying i was deciding either to save for ship or sten or Auctions..Right when i came back it glitches and bought the thing...No reasoner me to lie

- - - Updated - - -

I know tha..it automatically bought t it passed by the first conformation and the second.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine.if you Guys don't believe Me don't....I have Screenshots [/SIZE]of my proof That I was saving For Auctions,I Can Also Prove That I Have It In Perfect Shape,And Original Skin,I Have Witnesses (Javi) that i was in events(Classic Killers).Idk What Else i can provide with evidence,Except The Fact That God is my witness.If you guys have weapon logs where you can see that if i upgraded a weapon in the past look at them,BECAUSE I DIDNT ITS STILL IN PERFECT SHAPE!
    Since You guys don't even try and even understand my point of view wha the game you've been working glitches.Witch means get a bigger server.Delete your lag spikes and so on,people shouldn't be jailed for non-sense like this,As a matter a fact DELETE the jail system you the game isn't working right.Ive played other games that has the same jail system and know the difference between lagging and framing.Almost each and every day someone gets jailed for the same reason,And what do you guys say...."O just wait it out" "Stop using bad wifi" When you guys game should be able to realize that its the server causing problems.To many people means more lagging means more jailing....Ill email sink about my issue with php and if he doesn't help to bad for my sorry self,ill just have to take another 5 months trying to earn my money back again,since no one except some cares.

Took you a month? o.0 you are a slow money maker

- - - Updated - - -

And kriole, next time this happens, message Iera either through an email or through the account issue thread... it is more private, thus you have bigger chances of getting the refund since no one would know
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Banned
    Why are you guys bumping it...

Why are you guys bumping it...
    Because we're awesome!
    JK
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back