Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Request For HK416

AK-47 Request For HK416

Whoever the gun maker or gun designer in Era, please change the HK416. The rate of fire is too much slow
    (it seems like it fires after 1 seconds ) but the price is $80,000 its not worth for that price, because of the bad rate of fire.

The very low freeze is not reasonable to make it 80K because the disadvantage is so big. The rate of fire is so slow. It must be automatic, not like a sniper "

Thank You
    please change it.

Make it at least medium rate of fire please

No sorry, it has the lowest freeze in the game, it isn't getting a fire rate buff or any other buff

Agreed its a wasted gun... Has potential but not worth the price.... it falls in the same catergory as the Spectre and Mini gun... Yeah freeze and ROF for is great but 3 damage and 5... its like were shooting bb gun pellets..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Agreed its a wasted gun... Has potential but not worth the price.... it falls in the same catergory as the Spectre and Mini gun... Yeah freeze and ROF for is great but 3 damage and 5... its like were shooting bb gun pellets..
    You guys just don't know how to use it, I can easily compete against ghost m4's with it, probably one of the best spar guns in the game but nobody bothers to get used to it so no one knows its potential.
    I always find it funny when I use it and beat several people getting a bunch of people asking what gun i'm using

I've had the gun for quiet some time now, I've won a ton of "Spars" with it as well but its not practical, Why would i use it over my Gm4,Tech9... Hell even my freebie Tzek out preforms it.... Outside of Spar is serves no purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I've had the gun for quiet some time now, I've won a ton of "Spars" with it as well but its not practical, Why would i use it over my Gm4,Tech9... Hell even my freebie Tzek out preforms it.... Outside of Spar is serves no purpose.
    Doesn't make sense that you perform better with the tzek when hk does more damage, has the same freeze, has spread, 7 more clip and roughly the same firerate, and of course you would use the gm4 over it when it costs 97k more. Im saying it can compete with it but isnt better. And if you feel like you do better with the tec9 then good for you but the hk416 is anything but bad

I've not found a practical use for it is what i'm saying, TBH, ROF means very little to me any how.... I've got all the "Fast" guns and i've learned that it does not matter if you have a faster gun because 5 out of every 10 bullets most people are going to eat just from the server lag alone,Example Minigun,Specter, that new/old one from 187.... I've got T3 connection so i know its not on my side its the server..

well buy bar its rate is good 200k
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Technically HK416 is a spar weapon, you must need good dodging skills and the low freeze makes good use of speed dodging. Also the low fire rate is for people who usually use Skills more than Spam, The accuracy firemode is usually useful since if youre bullets go the wrong way

Tzek is just a weaker version, but it has slightly faster RoF

Both guns are obviously for spar
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Meph tried HK416, he used it well and got many kills without dying when he is testing Neo Zone