Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Request For HK416

Sir, How many mode has HK416?

and what are they?

Just two modes
    Normal Accuracy Mode - Self Explanatory
    100% Accuracy Mode - Self Explanatory + Red Laser when you shoots
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

What is the Spread of Normal Accuracy Mode?

is it medium?, high? or what Sir?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I always find it funny when I use it and beat several people getting a bunch of people asking what gun i'm using
    Most people think it's an auction gun lmao
    Because I can.

I'd like to see u to try to beat my gm4, even though u totally screwed it up original m4 is now just as good, with an HK bitzsam

Bitz could easily beat you with any gun ^~^

Quote Originally Posted by sniper4627 View Post
    disadvantage is so big.
    I Disagree with this

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't want it, give it to me
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Request buff for HK416

No sorry, it has the lowest freeze in the game, it isn't getting a fire rate buff or any other buff
    It's been 5 years since the request I am requesting it again

please who ever is the creator of guns in era now please it's time to buff the hk416 this gun was supposed to be better or more powerful than m4 plus it's price is 80k the low freeze is not reasonable here like sniper4627 said "The very low freeze is not reasonable to make it 80K because the disadvantage is so big. The rate of fire is so slow. It must be automatic, not like a sniper" I am not agreeing that it must be automatic but I am agree to the "not like a sniper" just make it like m4 but has low freeze, because it's still useless at PK or fighting other guns like for example m4,and many guns are to powerfully that need to nerf

And for what ever you're reason is please just listen,realize it and understand us, many player said it's useless,junk,noob gun or serves no purpose etc and many players who is noob like me can't master it so please make it more reliable and usable like the real hk416, oh and my age is 20 and I know how real guns work like the hk416 that's why I am making this request, after buying it i now realize that it has no purpose outside spar I'f only I can get a refond

just make it like m4 with low freeze,so it can compete with others properly, Please I am bagging you, it's time for a change.

You guys just don't know how to use it, I can easily compete against ghost m4's with it, probably one of the best spar guns in the game but nobody bothers to get used to it so no one knows its potential.
    I always find it funny when I use it and beat several people getting a bunch of people asking what gun i'm using

Dude you’re annoying, learn how to accept input from players. They’re telling you straight up that this gun is simply not worth 80k, I agree as a owner of the gun. It’s not practical at all other than yes, being able to beat a gm4 because of the lowest freeze rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Dude you’re annoying, learn how to accept input from players. They’re telling you straight up that this gun is simply not worth 80k, I agree as a owner of the gun. It’s not practical at all other than yes, being able to beat a gm4 because of the lowest freeze rate.
    He isnt staff anymore
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029