Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: South Ridge Family

What are you rambling about? first off this is a guildline to join, I would not share my family intentions in forum. Only how to act and get notice by us to join. What my gang does in game well people can find out in game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    What are you rambling about? first off this is a guildline to join, I would not share my family intentions in forum. Only how to act and get notice by us to join. What my gang does in game well people can find out in game
    I do not intend to notice you nor your gang because your 'requirement' is really terrible to even come up with them.
    Who on earth would ONLY PK at southridge, tell me.

I rather join a Freedom Gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I do not intend to notice you nor your gang because your 'requirement' is really terrible to even come up with them.
    Who on earth would ONLY PK at southridge, tell me.
    Thats the point.
    Too many requirement and go to some none famous place in Southridge ( Southridge is already an infamous place )
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

South ridge family!

I have standard Im not just going to let anyone join. If you don't want to join that fine by me. Also PLAYER WHO PLAY IN THE SOUTH RIDGE STREAK IN THE SOUTH. I'm not looking for no North Ridge city kid but a South Ridge Killa. just cause y'all some north ridge players wanting every kill handed to you by the population of the north. South Ridge give player a challenge and imma take over a infamous spot and make it famous. You guys just don't see what I see. So say what you like in the end of the day my gang will be more organized then whatever gang you choose. For those player thinking it hard because these guys ask yourselves do you really want to be as weak as those guys.

Banned
    So those who stay in north is considered 'weak' now?
    Then let's talk about YOU and YOUR gang trying to raid a base. Always going for Emines/PZ like Maelstrom and DK?
    That's really original of you to say that just because you chose an infamous area that not many people goes to.

Tell you what; why not make a North and South Faction so that it's easier to indicate who's trespassing each others territory.
    Last edited by Star*; 01-18-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I have standard Im not just going to let anyone join. If you don't want to join that fine by me. Also PLAYER WHO PLAY IN THE SOUTH RIDGE STREAK IN THE SOUTH. I'm not looking for no North Ridge city kid but a South Ridge Killa. just cause y'all some north ridge players wanting every kill handed to you by the population of the north. South Ridge give player a challenge and imma take over a infamous spot and make it famous. You guys just don't see what I see. So say what you like in the end of the day my gang will be more organized then whatever gang you choose. For those player thinking it hard because these guys ask yourselves do you really want to be as weak as those guys.
    What do you mean by weak?
    Have you forgot about this gangs and these people who mostly base in north?

Gangs :
    Grim Reaper
    Ebizou Base
    Ifreeze
    GPN

Peoples :
    Pat ( Ryouku )
    Akuma G. Azura ( Fallen Angel Syndicate )
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Southridge Active Gangs
    -Maelstrom
    -Navy

go impress them if you think the north ridge is 'weak'

- - - Updated - - -

also the area in south is quite small compared to the north part and it has less population so i doubt that you will be able to get some streaks

according to your 'restrictions'
    what if someone wants to buy a gun? or repair it?
    if the shop is on the North part
    Buying from Aimpoint and Pirate zone only is a nono

Players must experience and search for suitable weapons for them
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

I'm not saying people in the north Are weak just if you want a easy streak in the north if you want challenge you be in the south and I don't Care about North ridge gang also my tread does not say u can't only stay in the south no it state that you must play in the areas of turf and say have a gun 40,000 or more never said you can't search the map for a good gun. I'll Leave yall with this
    THE ONLY THING STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOAL IS THE BULL**** STORY YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF TO WHY YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE IT . so you guys can say anything Im still going to do my **** and how I want if you don't want to join just leave tread if your not up for it then there a lot of other treads with less organized gang you can join.

Banned
    There you go again, implying that your gang is the most organized crap in the game.
    Well too bad because none of us are buying it.

Already seen your gang in-game and I can tell it's not even worth joining because none of them even uses Era-Go.