Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: South Ridge Family

Really like the gang!
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There you go again, implying that your gang is the most organized crap in the game.
    Well too bad because none of us are buying it.

Already seen your gang in-game and I can tell it's not even worth joining because none of them even uses Era-Go.
    Yeah not all of us got an era go and your point is? It's just a way to play n meet new people with a Lil role play. So what why do you hate on the idea? Can you make a better one? Cuz this seems legit for somebody who just wanna meet new ppl who are online everyday.. If you don't like how he is thinking then leave the thread.... No point of hating
    SRF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Yeah not all of us got an era go and your point is? It's just a way to play n meet new people with a Lil role play. So what why do you hate on the idea? Can you make a better one? Cuz this seems legit for somebody who just wanna meet new ppl who are online everyday.. If you don't like how he is thinking then leave the thread.... No point of hating
    Oh I'm sorry, did you joined this month or recently?
    Nice try bud. Your defense to him won't last long anyway.

Mainly part of us who has posted in this thread dislikes the way he writes the 'requirements'.
    I cannot leave a thread unattended until some criticism is given and that guy claims that all of us are scrubs who basically stay in north for its PK and such.

Maybe think MORE before even creating a thread and trying look down on others.

Lol your a joke you're just hating. IDC what you got to say. You just mad bruh
    SRF

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Lol your a joke you're just hating. IDC what you got to say. You just mad bruh
    Ironic, isn't it?

Calling someone 'mad' without knowing anything.

Please, you're only making yourself look hilarious. Come back in a few days if you want to give a good argument.
    Last edited by Star*; 01-21-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: My words can be harsh, lol.

Ok so basically i looked at your gang and basically all the people there had less then 300 hrs. One even had 20 something hours. Basically everyone had less than 5k kills so i dont see this gang being very organised whatsoever. Whats the point in havin requirements when literally everyone there doesnt meet them?
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Ok so basically i looked at your gang and basically all the people there had less then 300 hrs. One even had 20 something hours. Basically everyone had less than 5k kills so i dont see this gang being very organised whatsoever. Whats the point in havin requirements when literally everyone there doesnt meet them?
    Finally someone gets my point.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Ironic, isn't it?

Calling someone 'mad' without knowing anything.

Please, you're only making yourself look hilarious. Come back in a few days if you want to give a good argument.
    Dude.... Its a game.... Who are you... I'm just saying its an Idea of role play.. Its a kool idea.. Idk why you hate... N yeah those guys with less than 100hrs are our friends who are getting into it.. So yeah... I'm just here to play and this just a way to keep me entertained...
    SRF

Ok so all of your gang is your friends then.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    This kind of threads just wants me to die with pain.