View Poll Results: Should the new room be just for spars or pks too?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 85.37%
  • No

6 14.63%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Give pks a gun!

Supreme is a kind of person who waits till the muffin comes to his mouth instead of putting it in the mouth himself.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Supreme is a kind of person who waits till jenis muffin comes to his mouth instead of putting it in the mouth himself.
    Tehehehe, you have no clue how fun it is to be immature when your forced to be mature 24/7

In all seriousness though, what i dont get is why cant era just do the black market system thing i proposed.
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...t=Black+market

Veteran
    I totally agree explain to me how the Sparrers get two gas masks and a cool headset.While Pkers get a ok? Hat and a weird hat that you guys just copied from Splinter Cell.Count that 2 Hats:2 Gas Masks,a headphone,and a gun :/.

But lol you don't have 150k kills
    the fact that he doesn't have 150k kills is good, this makes his opinion an unbiased one.

also, i believe the "pkers" should also get some prizes for their kills, but a gun? no. i would suggest stay with gas masks for each.

Lol yes i agree too cause , we only get 2 hats for pk and sparrers get 3 hats and get the choice to buy the vector.
    Go check my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/mikerbiker62/

Just thinking about blocks.

Veteran
    Riot! All the Pkers In Graal will go to the Spar Complex tomorrow morning and create so much lag the sparrers won't be able to spar!Who Agrees!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ø Cædmon View Post
    So i saw someone with a vector today and he said there was a 15k spar win room now. I got very angry because the pk stuff sucks. It should be a 15k spar win and a 150k kills gun. Why do all the sparrers get the good stuff? Im tired of the horrible stuff thats given to the pkers. I think that it shouldnt just be a spar room it should be both. Make it fair to the pkers!
    PKing is more tougher than sparring. And besides, all you need to BAR, PBP and shipka to kill many.
    So why a PK gun for 150k kills or more?

Supreme is a kind of person who waits till the muffin comes to his mouth instead of putting it in the mouth himself.
    Sorry for not being a no life! I quote " I have 238 EC and all EC items including 2 sabers" I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Sorry for not being a no life! I quote " I have 238 EC and all EC items including 2 sabers" I'm done
    May not be a no live but your the biggest cry baby ever.