Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff Request: M4

Buff Request: M4

Title says it all. The default rifle, which has better freeze and RoF, costs 50k, a whole 5k cheaper than M4, while M4 only has the advantage of 1 more clip size. I paid for a gun that was 5k more expensive than a gun that has better stats? Seriously. You nerf the flame and mini gun and GM4 to "balance" it, how about you "balance" our M4s? Who's with me?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Agreed I would like to use m4 again without being chopped down by op weapons.

How about the thompson 30k more exspensive with stats of m4 haha..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Why not? Let's just make lower priced guns able to compete with guns over 130k their price.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Why not? Let's just make lower priced guns able to compete with guns over 130k their price.
    Thats the direction Bitzam is taking us.... Paying 100k+ more then the lower priced guns to have the same stats....

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Thats the direction Bitzam is taking us.... Paying 100k+ more then the lower priced guns to have the same stats....
    So you think that's a bad thing? The gun is not the same as guns that cost less but regardless this is why the servers guns are so bad because you guys WANT op guns.
    You CANNOT complain that this server is p2w when it's you guys who are keeping it that way. I would rather have a gun nerfed to give the newer community a chance to compete with the higher tier guns because that's how these sort of games are suppose to work.
    Everyone here always talks about how good and balanced era pc is, yea it is pretty balanced because no matter what gun you use there will almost always be a chance to beat the other person whether it's a 30k g36k against a 1mill + mp5 or a 300k famas against a 500k hk416. The only real imbalance to the game is the different speeds and health upgrades you can get

And no m4 won't be buffed, default rifle was released with slightly better stats because it was a competition gun and was explained in the original thread. Asking for a buff to the m4 to be able to compete with the gm4 doesn't make sense when the gm4 just got nerfed effectively making making it more achieve-able to beat

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    So you think that's a bad thing? The gun is not the same as guns that cost less but regardless this is why the servers guns are so bad because you guys WANT op guns.
    You CANNOT complain that this server is p2w when it's you guys who are keeping it that way. I would rather have a gun nerfed to give the newer community a chance to compete with the higher tier guns
    No no,you are mistaken and thats the thing with some players too,nobody really wants "nerfed" things up
    "nerf" thats a negative ,making things trashier,why not think positive and buff low tier guns so they can compete with high tier guns while having a more enjoyable gameplay but thats a concept iEra has so many trouble to understand.

And we keeping p2w,here is a history lesson; this so "beloved" (for some players) gun admin named Cloyd started this nonsense with OP weapons when he introduced the BAR at 200k price(actually it was 250k then lowered to 200k) forcing the community at least the hardcore players to buy a high priced gun.

And to make things clear im not personally targeting you Bitszam,actually when you took this job,you already had a cesspool weapon system in your hands to clean up,and all the skins that u brought up was a very positive addition to the game imo.
    Last edited by manbearpig; 01-20-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    don't touch the m4 :P one of the basic spar gun.

also, have you guys ever noticed? the more spam guns in-game, the more device users freeze per second

- - - Updated - - -

it's not like a PC with a big memory, so don't ever expect for more fast RoF guns

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You CANNOT complain that this server is p2w when it's you guys who are keeping it that way. I would rather have a gun nerfed to give the newer community a chance to compete with the higher tier guns because that's how these sort of games are suppose to work.
    Everyone here always talks about how good and balanced era pc is, yea it is pretty balanced because no matter what gun you use there will almost always be a chance to beat the other person whether it's a 30k g36k against a 1mill + mp5 or a 300k famas against a 500k hk416. The only real imbalance to the game is the different speeds and health upgrades you can get

And no m4 won't be buffed, default rifle was released with slightly better stats because it was a competition gun and was explained in the original thread. Asking for a buff to the m4 to be able to compete with the gm4 doesn't make sense when the gm4 just got nerfed effectively making making it more achieve-able to beat
    Haha just a little story for you to help you understand what we are trying to get through to you.... Let me break it down for you real slow like a slow jam.... I'll be you....

Bitzam walks into the nike story and dishes out 200.00 on some brand spanking new jordans..... Bitzam gets home and notices the sticker of MJ on the side of his shoe is comming off so he pulls off the sticker to find out that his 200.00 Jordans are nothing more then 20.00 Sketchers...... This is how I feel when you nerf my Bar,Minigun and now the gm4 into 200k paper weights..

Are you serious?

Players are so used to using OP guns that they want a buff of an m4?
    The m4 will not be touched.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.