35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 68.57%
  • No

11 31.43%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The one about the Ghost M4

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That is because you're not tapping it correctly.
    It's not something that requires you to spam-tap all the time.

Got to find the right moment and timing in each bullet firing in order to make your gm4 work properly.
    But before the nerf it was normal just when they nerf it begin to stop

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Just keep a mind of this when the next new "OP" gun is released for 200k+... dont buy into the hype.
    I don't have the gun lol. I'm not one to whine about something that wasn't a problem, in this situation, the fact that the gm4 was op.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Bitzsam should just take back the different firemode addon and give GM4 back its firerate.
    Pretty much. The gm4 should have kept it's same freeze rate and Rate of fire. The only things that should've changed are the reload time and the magazine size. The nerf was too significant and the gun is now worth way less than its available for.

Haha, I'm over it... I'm using the Thompson over my Bar and Gm4... I wont buy another "high priced" gun until 3 months after the release so i can see how bad they bait and switch people.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

It's basically a bait and switch scam (intentionally or not) . Especially with the mini gun. Options are to report then to Better Business Bureau. Or send emails to Apple or Android about customer service complaints.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    RoF 0.245 to 0.255

And a little bit higher reload freeze should be good, I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    It's basically a bait and switch scam (intentionally or not) . Especially with the mini gun. Options are to report then to Better Business Bureau. Or send emails to Apple or Android about customer service complaints.
    If you have your receipts for your purchases you can easily get them on Amazon,Apple.... How ever you need to notify staff to remove what ever you bought or its considered fraud.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

o
    Minigun was initially released at 3 damage but everyone said they wanted buffed so it was, and then EVERYONE bought it which made it op. As i've said in other threads the gun itself isn't op, but it does become so when you have 3 people using it together, because of the firerate there is nothing you can do to stop it. On its own however it's very manageable

- - - Updated - - -

If there was a way to limit gun availability, like only have 100 miniguns stocked every 6 months, it would allow us to give guns more lenience if they are slightly stronger than usual but people wouldn't want that because it means most would miss out on it initially and I wouldn't be surprised if people said it was a marketing tactic, which is why it probably will never happen

Veteran
    If youre going to go as far as reporting it to BBB this will become a serious matter that will affect the game itself.
    Reporting it as a scam will only ruin the game and probably shut down the iera game for good.

Do you guys want that to happen?

If BBB,FTC,itunes or google play will take action on this, you will probably recieved all your refunds but in return you wont be able to play this game anymore as it might be removed.

Think before you act, same goes for the one who manage iera.

Era way: make good gun high price once much ppl buy it they nerf.
    And after somtime op gun comes out they wait tell much ppl buy it and once nerf.
    Thats scamm wanna make op gun leave it op and dont change anything.
    Same bar i paid 200k for 25clip and 10dmg and fast relaod/ nerf 20clip and slow relaod
    So everyone pay to get a gun with no changes i like it so i pay to get it
    wanna make it better do it dont do it worse lol
    Idc if ppl report saying vector was same like gm4
    (suggest) wanna nerf gun nerf and let ppl to sell it with 75%.