Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 68.57%
  • No

11 31.43%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The one about the Ghost M4

You guys must be terrible.. my goodness the souizen fire rate is 0.25, BitzSam said the fire rate of GM4 is 0.26 now which is still good. You must be joking if you want it to be 0.245 like before. Its more than enough im serious the fire rate was way too fast it outgunned a bar and p2ks. It was way too OP. 0.26 fire rate is still good trust me... its still faster than Fog/Rafor/SS-50/Vector. It was annoying how easy it was to use you should have seen how 1k spar noobs were spamming it like no tommorow , it destroyed skill based gameplay. Im sure he wont re buff it cuz the vote was already 2:1

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    You guys must be terrible.. my goodness the souizen fire rate is 0.25, BitzSam said the fire rate of GM4 is 0.26 now which is still good. You must be joking if you want it to be 0.245 like before. Its more than enough im serious the fire rate was way too fast it outgunned a bar and p2ks. It was way too OP. 0.26 fire rate is still good trust me... its still faster than Fog/Rafor/SS-50/Vector. It was annoying how easy it was to use you should have seen how 1k spar noobs were spamming it like no tommorow , it destroyed skill based gameplay. Im sure he wont re buff it cuz the vote was already 2:1
    0.26 is good but it's worth 100k at max now..."Here's an amazing new gun!! 80$ irl dont miss out on getting urs!" after everyone buys it, "sorry but the gun was too op ok? it should be able to compete with cheap guns too coz era is all about skill" now bar is better than gm4 and the difference is only 13k...its bs...now one of the best guns i used for basing is sucky too. i want a refund because i didnt pay for these stats; i paid 80$ for the old ones not these bs stats; it wouldnt be so bad if he actually did what he said he will do which was just minimizing the magazine and make the reload less...u cant even conversate with sam because he'll just say "if u dont like dont use" because he has the ultimate power when it comes to guns...stupid dumbass system...its like paying for a ferrari and the next day the salesman replaces it with a car from 1982 because ur car was too fast and cheap sucky cars should be able to compete with it...this is just bs

- - - Updated - - -

we wanted u to balance it; not rape it.

I worked 20days to get GM4 after 2weeks got nerfed
    Why Graal era dont dont make the guns on the real power so ppl can know what to buy
    But era way-doing op gun high price and once ppl pay much they nerf and do onther op gun and nerf
    Thats scamm

He didnt rape it... 0.26 is faster than vector+ss50+fog+rafor. 187K is worth a gun that can defeat a 15k spar gun+ auction guns.. the fire rate change was 0.015

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I worked 20days to get GM4 after 2weeks got nerfed
    Why Graal era dont dont make the guns on the real power so ppl can know what to buy
    But era way-doing op gun high price and once ppl pay much they nerf and do onther op gun and nerf
    Thats scamm
    You bought the gun, not us.

Idk if all notice that when u use unauto mode/tap somtimes stop shooting for 1-3secounds

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Idk if all notice that when u use unauto mode/tap somtimes stop shooting for 1-3secounds
    That is because you're not tapping it correctly.
    It's not something that requires you to spam-tap all the time.

Got to find the right moment and timing in each bullet firing in order to make your gm4 work properly.

If you guys are complaining about an OP weapon being nerfed yall just need to stop crying and pull out a new weapon, if you say you are getting owned by noob guns that means you are just trash. The Gm4 is still a decent gun so it's your choice whether to use it or not.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    0.26 is good but it's worth 100k at max now..."Here's an amazing new gun!! 80$ irl dont miss out on getting urs!" after everyone buys it, "sorry but the gun was too op ok? it should be able to compete with cheap guns too coz era is all about skill" now bar is better than gm4 and the difference is only 13k...its bs...now one of the best guns i used for basing is sucky too. i want a refund because i didnt pay for these stats; i paid 80$ for the old ones not these bs stats; it wouldnt be so bad if he actually did what he said he will do which was just minimizing the magazine and make the reload less...u cant even conversate with sam because he'll just say "if u dont like dont use" because he has the ultimate power when it comes to guns...stupid dumbass system...its like paying for a ferrari and the next day the salesman replaces it with a car from 1982 because ur car was too fast and cheap sucky cars should be able to compete with it...this is just bs

- - - Updated - - -

we wanted u to balance it; not r*pe it.
    skills

The whining about gm4 being nerfed is worse than when bar got nerfed, and really gm4 is still a good gun. People need to stop over reacting.
    Because I can.