35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 68.57%
  • No

11 31.43%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The one about the Ghost M4

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Lets be honest here... I've put my Bar into the same catergory as my Minigun, Its a 200k paper weight... The reload time on the bar is bad enough where my Gm4 has taken over as the only gun i use when i base and spar...

My layout when basing is Gm4-DSR, Spar set up is Gm4-Specter...

My Verdict if there is a noticable difference with the nerf on the GM4 i'm sure heads will roll and people will flood the forums with "Refund" post...

Instead of "Nerfing" the Gm4 i propose you return the bar to its original stats and leave the GM4 alone.
    To what? So bar and gm4 can go against each other and so the people who doesn't have those guns will get rekt by more op guns? YEA M8.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    To what? So bar and gm4 can go against each other and so the people who doesn't have those guns will get rekt by more op guns? YEA M8.

I agree.
    Then lower the price of weapons, You cant nerf 187k,200k guns into the ground to make guns that cost half the price on par with them. They have done this in the passed and the players went into a uproar... I'm willing to bet you my "Shell" collection of 15k tro that the next new gun will not have half the sales of the Minigun, Why? because 2 weeks after they released it turn into a 200k paper weight.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Then lower the price of weapons, You cant nerf 187k,200k guns into the ground to make guns that cost half the price on par with them. They have done this in the passed and the players went into a uproar... I'm willing to bet you my "Shell" collection of 15k tro that the next new gun will not have half the sales of the Minigun, Why? because 2 weeks after they released it turn into a 200k paper weight.
    Bar, Minigun and pop were all bought because they are superior to other guns, and they all got nerfed after some time.

I'm sure the reason you bought gm4 is because it's is superior to the other guns...so why didn't you expect them to nerf it like the rest of the guns that were used to be really op?
    As that's what have they been doing for the past 4 years.

Bar, Minigun and pop were all bought because they are superior to other guns, and they all got nerfed after some time.

I'm sure the reason you bought gm4 is because it's is superior to the other guns...so why didn't you expect them to nerf it like the rest of the guns that were used to be really op?
    As that's what have they been doing for the past 4 years.
    There is no need to nerfing it, It has its limits just like any other gun but because it cost much more its far less..

I bought the Gm4 because i started "Sparring" daily and needed a solid spar gun, Then came the great Bar nerf and started to realize the reason i was dying more often while basing was because of the reload nerf, So i turned to the GM4 and have not looked back... As Bitz Said 1 damage is not a big deal.... if i'm getting hit 1-2 times between long reloads on the bar.

There is no need to nerfing it, It has its limits just like any other gun but because it cost much more its far less..

I bought the Gm4 because i started "Sparring" daily and needed a solid spar gun, Then came the great Bar nerf and started to realize the reason i was dying more often while basing was because of the reload nerf, So i turned to the GM4 and have not looked back... As Bitz Said 1 damage is not a big deal.... if i'm getting hit 1-2 times between long reloads on the bar.
    In spar gm4 can easily trap you in the corner and with the fire rate and the clip you only hope is the the spread of the gun lucky Favours you. I don't think that's very balanced "limit" of a gun.

In spar gm4 can easily trap you in the corner and with the fire rate and the clip you only hope is the the spread of the gun lucky Favours you. I don't think that's very balanced "limit" of a gun.
    You can do the same with a shipka if you hug the bottom, thats 55k price difference...... I've won most spars with my Tzek then any other gun....

You can do the same with a shipka if you hug the bottom, thats 55k price difference...... I've won most spars with my Tzek then any other gun....
    Yea but shipka has more freeze so you can actually shoot back when he's trying to spam trap you so he would dodge the bullet and it'll be your chance but with gm4 the freeze is lower and with the spread of gm4 the bullets can just randomly fly to your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone else continue this, I'm getting lazy to reply X. X

Yea but shipka has more freeze so you can actually shoot back when he's trying to spam trap you so he would dodge the bullet and it'll be your chance but with gm4 the freeze is lower and with the spread of gm4 the bullets can just randomly fly to your head.
    With any "Spar" its comes down to the strength of the player as well as his gun, I approach a spar differently depending on the player.... Spam guns Bar,P2k's,Shipka,Gm4 i focus more on dodging then shooting.. Its all about how you approach the match, No gun on the game right now i feel is OP to another in the same pricing tier besides the "Bar,Minigun" those guns deff need a price reduction.

Bitzsam. I DONT ONLY AGREE TO A 100! BUT TO A MILLION PERCEEEEEEEEENT. About time the 2014 gm4 spammers get what they deserve..its so easy to use and takes zero skills to win with it. You will be doing us a huge favour

With any "Spar" its comes down to the strength of the player as well as his gun, I approach a spar differently depending on the player.... Spam guns Bar,P2k's,Shipka,Gm4 i focus more on dodging then shooting.. Its all about how you approach the match, No gun on the game right now i feel is OP to another in the same pricing tier besides the "Bar,Minigun" those guns deff need a price reduction.
    Yep and if u r against a gm4 all be dodging the whole time coz of the never ending spam..