35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 68.57%
  • No

11 31.43%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The one about the Ghost M4

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Bitzsam. I DONT ONLY AGREE TO A 100! BUT TO A MILLION PERCEEEEEEEEENT. About time the 2014 gm4 spammers get what they deserve..its so easy to use and takes zero skills to win with it. You will be doing us a huge favour
    yeah people like you*you used to spam your way with gm4 too 15k wins
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    yeah people like you*you used to spam your way with gm4 too 15k wins
    Why you so mad ? And your wrong. I used M4 until 9K wins legit then I bought and started using my GM4 because there were too many p2ks, metalstorm, auction guns etc. But yeah I used the gun myself and its really easy to use and shall not be in the hands of noobs trying to learn spar. If they want to learn spar they should not have those insane OP stats, they can just spray and pray to farm wins which is wrong. I didnt get a GM4 until 9K wins so I had a reason to use it. On the other hand people with 2k wins and 1k wins are just using a GM4 and using nothing but pure spraying and trapping to win which we all disagree on. In whatever scenario you decide to choose, the GM4 is overpowered because
    1-Its better than bar
    2-It has similar stats to a 95 EC gun the ION
    3-Its also similar to dual p2ks which cost more and need 100K kills

so overall, it needs a nerf.. its just too good and too easy to use which destroys the purpose of skill. And besides.. Bitzsam said he will make up for it by adding the auto/semi auto attachment

As soon as I get it too.. Oh well, I guess all high priced top tier guns have to be balanced some day to compensate for other guns. The real question is, who uses guns in auto?
    That's Unfortunate

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Plenty of hypocrites,Those that can only give the reason where GM4 shouldn't be nerfed because other players "spammed their way to spar goals",please find a better reason that that.You just want to spam your way to your goal too and you don't want it to be touched.
    Logically,players would take advantage on how good the gun currently is and grab some wins for themselves,Don't make it sound illegal to use GM4/BAR or whatever that's op in spar.I mean,do you want everyone to use a starter pistol just to make you satisfied?most of them are there to win.

I'm sure sam is well-prepared for GM4 refund threads and he's going to address it the same way as what he did with the Minigun.
    It provides great mobility,good spread,high rof & a high clip.Counterplay is possible,but with such gun with no flaws,it'll be really challenging.
    He's only going to touch the clip and reload time,a slight ROF tweak that he guaranteed wouldn't be noticeable if you know how to tap-fire.
    Spamming an undodgable wall of bullets is still possible with gm4,but with a low clip + reload time,it gives an opening for your opponent to counterattack when you're out of ammo to spam.

It's about time it gets nerfed.Agreed.

I foresee a "vector era" soon.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Agree!
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

I Agree on balancing the ghost m4,
    It's not because i get own by it or
    the spam of it because it don't bother me.
    I just don't like how the ghost m4 is better then bar right now.

I'd like to say as a ghost m4 user,I'd like to see it nerfed.
    Why?Because its overwhelming tap spam ruins the point of actually applying skill to spar.
    When you put yourself in the shoes of your opponent you could tell that your opponent is having a hard time dealing damage onto you,while also dealing with the immense spam that is hard,but possible to dodge.
    I think it should be balanced because right now,a ghost m4 user has a big advantage over other sparrers.
    Also,due to the sheer amount of increase in the amount of ghost m4 users as of late,it ruins spar for a majority of users.
    I voted agree as,I don't like watching ghost m4 overwhelm other users with such ease.
    However,the added on attachment sam noted gives it somewhat of an interest.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Yes, I agree with this

I hated walls with the Ghost M4

If youre gonna nerf it
    lower the RoF to the PDW SD level
    lol so players wont keep tap spamming the crap out of it

- - - Updated - - -

i dont use gm4 cuz its bad for basing and its not suited for me in Spar
    i use it only because i need a gun which can match up to vector
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Or a little fast RoF than PDW