Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: frame rate hack mix up

Release Cypher from jail! Why do you have to go through all the trouble of era's crappy customer service for something that the server did wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Free Cypher now please. He didn't do anything wrong.

Tell your friend, Cypher, to go to support.toonslab.com for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Tell your friend, Cypher, to go to support.toonslab.com for further assistance.
    The customer service is atrocious. Fake butter did that to provide his point on the matter(of being jailed accidentally), and was in turn, accused by snk of being a liar...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KH0qbfKIdGk Finally got what was coming to him lol deserves you right.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    loool I thought ba appeals were not suppose to be here moderators do your job and send this to letters to staff. Looking at the time logged in your jail reason is wow lol. You gotta wait out the 2 months like the rest of them. Enjoy!
    You spent like 40% of your graal playing time in jail and you're still making fun of him. I like your enthusiasm

Day 10, Still Jailed for doing nothing and admins say I lie...
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You spent like 40% of your graal playing time in jail and you're still making fun of him. I like your enthusiasm
    And you spent 90% of your graal playing time getting made fun of. Lol? Mr old navy. Rofl classy
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Mods delete banshees post he is not contributing to the thread. Also delete any further post he makes that you

- - - Updated - - -

And banshee alls that video proves is that i do indeed have spoty wifi as i came from the door not right by the flag.

Banned
    It's funny how you want the mod(s) to delete Banshee's post when they aren't the only ones that's off topic.
    Right now my post is considered an Off-Topic relation but seeing how this threads is turning upside down will just eventually get it closed.

Anyways, you're not really allowed to create threads regarding of jail. It's stated in one of the rules.

How can snk be a liar- its an automated system, essentially it picks up if you've moved too fast and conducts a speedhack check, if it comes back positive you get banned, the time is how bad it is.