Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Staff hire?

Congratualations Zephas Dorvay
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Street Boss
    Congratulations Zephas Dorvay on being hired as a PR!
    Also congratulations for evilxhunter for getting re-hired as a PR!
    Newspaper Team Staff and Gani Artist.
    iEra translator to Arabic.
    Former Zone Patrol Captain.
    IGN : Michel.
    If you have any question just ask!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    isn't all thw staffs can announce? from the RC
    Not all staff can announce.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    Who's Zephas?
    Never heard of him/her in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Satomi View Post
    Hello,
    I've been having a bit trouble on era,there would be people harassing other players or people ifiling others or doing something that's not post to be done on graal it's kinda disappoints me when no admins ever show up to come take care of the problem cause I'll try to help people or friends that there having with others and its very hard to take care of it when no others around , I dreamt of helping people as a staff or admin on graal actaully for a long time so my friend Dino he's the leader of the admin game called "Event" he wants to try to help me become on he understands I try so hard to make every stiuation go away so if you could give me a chance to help graal I'll submit a Application if you want.

Sincerely,Satomi
    Clearly you haven't read the rules... Not to sound harsh but making threads about becoming a mod pisses off everyone, wait for the admin hiring to be announced.. And making threads about becoming a mod will actually reduce your chance of becoming one

- - - Updated - - -

Oh they hiring... well then ya just make an application... and they have been hiring admins while the applications aren't accepted... Lel I'll never be an admin.. over 5 Jails 1-2 Bans and like 5-10 Warnings

- - - Updated - - -

no i am not immature xD just sometimes like to prove my point in a rather not so nice way
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Not all staff can announce.
    oh hmm I mean not the admin message, like the announce for events/Gang spar NPC announce thing from the RC - is it still same?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    Clearly you haven't read the rules... Not to sound harsh but making threads about becoming a mod pisses off everyone, wait for the admin hiring to be announced.. And making threads about becoming a mod will actually reduce your chance of becoming one

Oh they hiring... well then ya just make an application... and they have been hiring admins while the applications aren't accepted... Lel I'll never be an admin.. over 5 Jails 1-2 Bans and like 5-10 Warnings

no i am not immature xD just sometimes like to prove my point in a rather not so nice way
    Wait, this thread is about him wanting to be a mod? Thought it's him wanting to become a PR.

I don't think talking/expressing in a rude/bad way is immature. You're using the term wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Wait, this thread is about him wanting to be a mod? Thought it's him wanting to become a PR.

I don't think talking/expressing in a rude/bad way is immature. You're using the term wrongly.
    It's far from immature- people have a different way to think about others, like us two...

New PR's? Will this cut customer service wait time to under 3 weeks?!

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    Are they still hiring?

- - - Updated - - -

its maybe illegal its not good they are just messing up the ganis or whatever files cuz they are stupid..... just saying
    I got hired yesterday. So yes, they are

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Who's Zephas?
    Never heard of him/her in my life.
    :,c
    sure thing buddo