Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Got jail for no reason

If you've already submitted a ticket- of course selecting the correct options then you should have a response from the staff team within a week..
    You can also Email [email protected] of course.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It appears that you don't have a countdown timer for you to be released.
    Normally people who has been jailed would get a specific jail timing like for example 5 hours.
    If u are talking about speed hacking its just auto release no jail time ive tried it twice the time is probably 2 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    If you've already submitted a ticket- of course selecting the correct options then you should have a response from the staff team within a week..
    You can also Email [email protected] of course.
    What's the point of sending a ticket if the staff team is just gonna ignore your argument.

See your auto jail is broken snk you need to do something about it. This is the 5th one ive seen this month including myself. Your system doesnt work unjail us and fix it.

There is something with the jail thing everyone must admit that like 4 people well known on these forums have been making thread about they being jailed *frame rate jail* especially for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by nour View Post
    There is something with the jail thing everyone must admit that like 4 people well known on these forums have been making thread about they being jailed *frame rate jail* especially for no reason
    Yes theres is something wrong but snk refuses to see that

This game is going downhill, fast af.

No offense but you are locked in that jail for the next 3 months just like me and others.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragen View Post
    Then how I gonna come out form jails
    ill send you a 3d film it'll be from annabel Smith.
    Then me and my squad will drive through the screen and bust yo *** out of that jail ! Simples

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nour View Post
    If u are talking about speed hacking its just auto release no jail time ive tried it twice the time is probably 2 month.
    Then that's quite a heavy sentence.