Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hunter or kiwi?

Hunter or kiwi?

Some people say one over the other. I've heard hunter is faster. Could someone clarify if they are exact same or not? Then also brings up taser. Taser used to he crazy not the delay to affect someone after hitting them once is so long it's only good for hitting a flag basing.

Banned
    Hunter and Kiwi are the same.

Hunter and Kiwi Blade are similar, But go with Hunter Knife the look is nice and the size, I would suggest Katana i like the look and the size and i use it almost all the time lol

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

That's what I'm saying. They cost the same and are same damage. Are the looks the only difference?

Banned
    yes.

Big Cheese
    Is the same.

It`s the same i suggest go for Katana.
    Hey There Im an Era Graphics Artist Hit Me Up With Any help needed ill help i make free heads for anyone KingLegacy Since The start Pm me in game or Email Me @ [email protected]

Katana is also same damage? Is it the extra ec because u can wear on your back or is it actually faster?

Katana taser hunter and kiwi are all exactly the same. Saber is similar the only difference is that it has a pointless block which makes you die a little slower. The block is also a risk because if your enemie uses a melee on you while you spin your saber you will be frozen for 3 seconds.

scimitar mace and hyrule are 8 damage and have the same speed as those ^ melees.

The reason ec melees are the same but have different prices is their rareness and show off like katana that you wear on back
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Katana taser hunter and kiwi are all exactly the same. Saber is similar the only difference is that it has a pointless block which makes you die a little slower. The block is also a risk because if your enemie uses a melee on you while you spin your saber you will be frozen for 3 seconds.

scimitar mace and hyrule are 8 damage and have the same speed as those ^ melees.

The reason ec melees are the same but have different prices is their rareness and show off like katana that you wear on back
    Do you have then all?