Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iMask - The Wubs - Preview

Big Cheese Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillagant View Post
    If you want honest feedback, stop using the same god damn sounds.
    Same? Same sounds? The only sound you can sorta bring a point on is the snare, but not anything else.

Do something new, your never going to be good if you don't pull yourself to anything new.
    You're*

I am trying something new. The dubstep genre is something that's fairly new to me.

It sounds like all your other songs.
    Find me songs that I made that sound similar to this one.

And stop making a thread for every song you make. Its annoying to look at.
    Don't tell me what I can and can't do.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

First off don't be an asshole and correct me and secondly I wasn't pointing out that your songs use the same sounds in literal way, only figuratively. I was pointing out that its the same chip tune style sounds every time. I'm not criticizing it, I am just telling you for dub-step, it doesn't really work out. If your really trying to get someone to listen to it instead of it just being that annoying tune in the background start layering it a bit. Add some power into it. You will know its good when your getting goosebumps from it. And if you ever want to be successful don't ask for ****ing feedback and be an *** when someone criticizes it. A true artist takes criticism in a good way and stop acting arrogant. I am sorry but this doesn't make me want to dance at all. Your working to hard on the dub-step part and forgetting the other aspects that go into a song. Now that's my feedback to you, don't take it to personally. You wanted feedback and I gave you the most honest feedback you will probably get.

Big Cheese Captain
    First off don't be an asshole and correct me and secondly I wasn't pointing out that your songs use the same sounds in literal way, only figuratively. I was pointing out that its the same chip tune style sounds every time. I'm not criticizing it, I am just telling you for dub-step, it doesn't really work out. If your really trying to get someone to listen to it instead of it just being that annoying tune in the background start layering it a bit. Add some power into it. You will know its good when your getting goosebumps from it. And if you ever want to be successful don't ask for ****ing feedback and be an *** when someone criticizes it. A true artist takes criticism in a good way and stop acting arrogant. I am sorry but this doesn't make me want to dance at all. Your working to hard on the dub-step part and forgetting the other aspects that go into a song. Now that's my feedback to you, don't take it to personally. You wanted feedback and I gave you the most honest feedback you will probably get.
    I can accept feedback, but what I can't accept is someone who bashes and trash talks me or my music.

Need help? Contact me:

Thats what criticism is. It isn't rainbows and unicorns. I can tell you wont be taking my feedback into considiration, which is a waste of my time. Good bye and good luck.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    the point is, you called his music annoying and you told him to not post his music

Stay on topic, settle it through pms if need be but not on this thread.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Imask basically made most if the music in era with lots of hard work, we all need to appreciate his music even if you don't like it. If you don't like it, say "I don't like it". Don't say "this music is a piece of crap". You need to appreciate the staff for their hard work.
    -Winster
    "if you think you're useless in the world, god made you for a reason. You are needed in the world."
    don't be depressed, play Era instead

I suppose I was harsh, but essentially I was trying to suggest things but it came out bad, sorry. Also iMask you should try the Glitch 1 plugin, Glitch 1 is free and Glitch 2 is not, but I found glitch 1 very useful. Just a friendly tip. Also could you tell me what plugins you use for your instruments?

If you want honest feedback, stop using the same god damn sounds. Do something new, your never going to be good if you don't pull yourself to anything new. It sounds like all your other songs. And stop making a thread for every song you make. Its annoying to look at.
    You make me sick just reading your insulting posts.

Subscribed.

Big Cheese Captain
    I suppose I was harsh, but essentially I was trying to suggest things but it came out bad, sorry. Also iMask you should try the Glitch 1 plugin, Glitch 1 is free and Glitch 2 is not, but I found glitch 1 very useful. Just a friendly tip. Also could you tell me what plugins you use for your instruments?
    All is forgiven.

I used Harmor for this song. I'm also thinking about adding in a layer of Nexus 2. And I will look into glitch 1.

Need help? Contact me: