Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new server?

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Why doesn't he do anything with the servers? He gets so much money from us players who constantly buy itunes.
    There's already a 'Manager' that does something in the servers as know as Managing

- - - Updated - - -

Unixmad= Stephane Portha

Guru Bomber= Stefan Knorr

Are the creator of Graal

Stephan Portha is an owner of Eurocenter/Toonslab

Stefan Knorr has resigned from Graal

Banned
    Rofl.

"Snk gets paid".

Quote Originally Posted by w r a t h View Post
    check out his website, he is throwing it into failed projects... Left and right... Haha.
    lol

Kind of convenient for a new server I guess
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

Unixmad gets the money and I believe Managers also get paid by him however Snk declined it, not sure about Homeless and Mysticdragon but i'm pretty sure Tashkin and Xor do.

Personally I hope there aren't new servers because it stretches out the player base and probably adds more lag as the other servers are all using the mobile graal servers. They should focus on improving the graal servers to reduce lag before they work on more game servers but I doubt it since game servers make money whilst upgrading connection servers costs money

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Yes,Focusing on a single server is much better than expanding more servers.
    Quality over quantity.
    well,we have no rights to tell him how to spend his cash,It still all comes down to his decision.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

It's quite funny, all stephane and stefan did was code the engine and they are getting all the money from each server.

Well if you were to wait between this year to 2017 then there will probably be a server up by the name of "Graal Generation" It will be a steampunk themed server which will attract many players. I am pretty sure the age group of the players will be 14+ though, since I was thinking of making it for a mature crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Well if you were to wait between this year to 2017 then there will probably be a server up by the name of "Graal Generation" It will be a steampunk themed server which will attract many players. I am pretty sure the age group of the players will be 14+ though, since I was thinking of making it for a mature crowd.
    most of graals player base is under 14, your going to have a rough time getting players rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    most of graals player base is under 14, your going to have a rough time getting players rofl.
    I would like to have a smaller community of 14+ rather than a huge 3,000 player count of "kids" :P
    I am sure you understand what I am saying.