Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vector skin

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Correct.
    Thank you

It's nice but I think rec is already making one that's similar. It's the black vector with red smoke appearing around you. At least he said he was going to add it. But if you want a skin for the vector added ask rec since he and his brother made it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says no since the vector already has the most amount of skins in the game

Now that vector skin sounds like something I'd get.Also I think red could be cool even thought there are tons of skins for vector.I feel there could be tons more like green or a silver but why so many without the case X_X.I'm also assuming it's for the 30k hat.
    Answering any Graal Era related questions
    Pm me in the game or send me a message on fourms.

Banned
    Noooooo.
    I want that color to match my CNY looks

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's nice but I think rec is already making one that's similar. It's the black vector with red smoke appearing around you. At least he said he was going to add it. But if you want a skin for the vector added ask rec since he and his brother made it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says no since the vector already has the most amount of skins in the game
    Ok thank you for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jcool View Post
    Now that vector skin sounds like something I'd get.Also I think red could be cool even thought there are tons of skins for vector.I feel there could be tons more like green or a silver but why so many without the case X_X.I'm also assuming it's for the 30k hat.
    Thank you if its the skin i maid the one u want XD