So I've already slithered my way around this game, but I haven't exactly left or said any words of me leaving or even why I'm leaving. This will be hard for me just as it is for others mainly because I've been playing this MMO for nearly 4 years. I have things to say that some people may not even want to hear, but since it's my last chance, I will. Let me start off as to why I'd like to keep moving.

There is a multitude of reasons for my departure and I'd like to start off with the community. I have had many friends come and go from Era and there really aren't many that are still here and I can't manage to even have a half-decent conversation with any players which has mainly always been the case but they're not getting at the points I am. There really aren't a whole lot of family gangs anymore that can actually relate to me. I would also like to talk about the team which also ties into the content of the game. The staff team has gotten the job done over the years but not how many would like and that has resulted in most of my in-game friends to leave. This is because of updates, things lost, childish activities, and much more and this would include myself. I really haven't seen a crazy update that does not involve a lot of content, but is interesting to the majority of the players. Snk and other management have really done a nice job at keeping to game circulating and the staff together, but I'd like to see others come into place. That's just about all that I have to say about why I'm leaving.

I do have some serious things to say that people who know my story will want to hear. My original story thread can be found here: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?122-Ello! That story is not the true one.

Let me first start off with me entering Graal at age 13 and leaving at age 16 so I started in May 2011. I'll try to keep this story brief since it is similar to the first one. So like it was told, I was at my cousin's house and he showed me the game and I became interested. So I played the game for possibly a month until I was at 100 hours. I began to "no-life" the game and ended up having to get a new iPod that is now... broken. I played for another 6 months and discovered the PC client from the official Graal forums. This is how I became interested in development with coding and leveling. I was hired on multiple servers that never really lifted to their peaks but it really was a privilege and I encourage everyone here to try it. Times came, my first gang was VAIN FAMILY, a very friendly basing and family gang that went to different stages. Then came dcxii and Tots and so on and so forth. The game eventually started to slow down for me and this is where I ended up. I regret turning this entire lie around earlier because I would have originally been seen as 18 by not and such... If anyone wishes to talk about this, I'll leave contact information at the bottom of this thread.

I will miss many people indeed. Players, staff, many more...

One of the people I'd like to say goodbye to, although I could do this over private messaging, is Bulldogg Lucero who is currently a LAT for Era. We met from server development him coming to me and asking me to be the manager for a server he wanted to buy I believe. I tried teaching you a bit of GS2 but it never really worked out haha. The server never really turned out as planned but I'm glad. He then came to me for leveling advice and such... I attempted to teach him but he really just came off of the ground and I critiqued the logic. I wanted him to stay with the default just to adapt because I thought that it was necessary for good leveling with a different tileset. He proved me wrong by getting hired and it really was a good day for the both of us. This will be really hard saying goodbye from the game, but maybe we'll still be in contact.

I'd then like to move to the team as a whole. I said what needed to be said near the start of this thread, but now I'd like to say thank you. I've gotten multiple jailings for good reasons by great staff and I do regret it. For all who enjoyed it, including me, well done. This game wouldn't exist without the existence of the team.

Here to the players. Just as staff this game wouldn't be without you all. We've all been there of being fiddled with by the players with higher or lower hours, but the game wouldn't have lasted without the bickering. Thank you.

And if anyone would like to have a chat...

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Every start of a story needs an ending.