Thread: The Families Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Families Thread

The Families Official Thread

Hello Graalians, as you may have noticed there are certain gangs who don't base in era, they fight wars according to their own system. Yes, i'm talking about the Era mafia.
    It all started back in 2010 by Don Millio Rhymes and Charles Luciano and after that many families rose up. Myself i started late 2010/early 2011 with The Gambino Family, Now La Famiglia Gambino.

I would like to use this thread to update about current mafia controlled turfs, and what wars are going on and etc.

The Current active families are :
    La Famiglia Gambino
    The Mangano Family
    The Vincino Family
    The Ritano Family
    The Vercetti Family

Non Commision Families :
    The South Ridge Family, they are also at the moment mostly in business with the Cartels.
    The Bonnano Family, Haven't taken big steps at the moment

Other Various Gangs in the RPG :
    Flores Family (Cartel)
    CJNG (Cartel)
    The Shiang Triad (Triad)

In this system people who control families can fight about their turf where they want, and when they want. The winner then oficially controls the Racket.

Current Wars:
    At the moment there are no wars, only tension between some families operating in the north and the Southridge Family.

Who Controls what:
    The 5 Families have divided northridge in 5 zones each getting an equal share, while the South Ridge family and his allies(the cartels) operate and control South Ridge.

Who are the known bosses:
    La Famiglia Gambino - Carlo Gambino
    The Mangano Family - Samuele Mangano
    The Vincino Family - Leonardo J. Gambino
    The Ritano Family - Dominic Ritano
    South Ridge Family - Zoot Garcia
    The Vercetti Family - Lazzerlate

Latest news:
    - The Mangano Family took over the right side of the ocean, Samuele Mangano Said: 'It is to prevent enemies from the south from coming to the north
    - The Vercetti Family now joined the commision on a trial period, They have been rewarder an outpost on the left side of the ocean.
    -The Gambino Family has no tension whatshowever with the South Ridge Family anymore, Carlo Gambino said: 'They might be an important business parthner in the future'
    Last edited by Carlo Gambino; 02-07-2015 at 12:26 PM. Reason: New Update Februari!
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat