Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Families Thread

The Families Thread

The Families Official Thread

Hello Graalians, as you may have noticed there are certain gangs who don't base in era, they fight wars according to their own system. Yes, i'm talking about the Era mafia.
    It all started back in 2010 by Don Millio Rhymes and Charles Luciano and after that many families rose up. Myself i started late 2010/early 2011 with The Gambino Family, Now La Famiglia Gambino.

I would like to use this thread to update about current mafia controlled turfs, and what wars are going on and etc.

The Current active families are :
    La Famiglia Gambino
    The Mangano Family
    The Vincino Family
    The Ritano Family
    The Vercetti Family

Non Commision Families :
    The South Ridge Family, they are also at the moment mostly in business with the Cartels.
    The Bonnano Family, Haven't taken big steps at the moment

Other Various Gangs in the RPG :
    Flores Family (Cartel)
    CJNG (Cartel)
    The Shiang Triad (Triad)

In this system people who control families can fight about their turf where they want, and when they want. The winner then oficially controls the Racket.

Current Wars:
    At the moment there are no wars, only tension between some families operating in the north and the Southridge Family.

Who Controls what:
    The 5 Families have divided northridge in 5 zones each getting an equal share, while the South Ridge family and his allies(the cartels) operate and control South Ridge.

Who are the known bosses:
    La Famiglia Gambino - Carlo Gambino
    The Mangano Family - Samuele Mangano
    The Vincino Family - Leonardo J. Gambino
    The Ritano Family - Dominic Ritano
    South Ridge Family - Zoot Garcia
    The Vercetti Family - Lazzerlate

Latest news:
    - The Mangano Family took over the right side of the ocean, Samuele Mangano Said: 'It is to prevent enemies from the south from coming to the north
    - The Vercetti Family now joined the commision on a trial period, They have been rewarder an outpost on the left side of the ocean.
    -The Gambino Family has no tension whatshowever with the South Ridge Family anymore, Carlo Gambino said: 'They might be an important business parthner in the future'
    Last edited by Carlo Gambino; 02-07-2015 at 12:26 PM. Reason: New Update Februari!
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Ohh, interesting

- - - Updated - - -

I love to see a well organized gangs like this

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am very curious.

Why is the The Vincino Family's leader has a Gambino in his last name? Isn't that his enemy family gang?

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    Ohh, interesting

- - - Updated - - -

I love to see a well organized gangs like this

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am very curious.

Why is the The Vincino Family's leader has a Gambino in his last name? Isn't that his enemy family gang?
    Leonardo, the leader of vincino used to work for Carlo Gambino and is also his son. Its a Complex RPG Even Samuele Mangano worked for gambino a while then went independent. This Created a strong friendship among leaders. War is still always an option, we remain humans.

Certified Diplomat

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Very interesting

This is how old iera worked! More RolePlay

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    Very interesting

This is how old iera worked! More RolePlay
    We just freaking love to roleplay, all commision meetings are roleplayed to.

Well actually everything, every single decision is roleplayed.

Certified Diplomat

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 01-27-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    we're not trying to be tough guys.. we just use Era for our own smaller RPG

Certified Diplomat

Cool, hope to see you guys around since its pretty interesting. What are the boundaries for each of the zones in the north and can it change through war?
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Cool, hope to see you guys around since its pretty interesting. What are the boundaries for each of the zones in the north and can it change through war?
    we're trying to make a picture of showing all boundaries in the ERA map, also it will change trough war. families fight for certain locations in era the winner keeps it. we mostly try to keep peace and win trough diplomacy though.

Certified Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Gambino View Post
    we're trying to make a picture of showing all boundaries in the ERA map, also it will change trough war. families fight for certain locations in era the winner keeps it. we mostly try to keep peace and win trough diplomacy though.
    Keep us updated here lol I think people would love to read about how the family war is going. feels like war and diplomacy will always go hand in hand though...No one will just give away land for free yeh know?
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)