Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Families Thread

There are some gangs that do everything, and may fight in it's own circumstances at well, despite the fact that it is not a mafia. Mercenaries are still around. Check out Fallen Angels Syndicate. We are on Era constantly in operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Godsu View Post
    There are some gangs that do everything, and may fight in it's own circumstances at well, despite the fact that it is not a mafia. Mercenaries are still around. Check out Fallen Angels Syndicate. We are on Era constantly in operation.
    Yep i know about the Fallen Angels Syndicate, even though this thread is not as active anymore, i might revive it as i've returned to Era!
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

All these families are dead but South Ridge Family, Flores and CJNG... Our commission never died we stay active
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    All these families are dead but South Ridge Family, Flores and CJNG... Our commission never died we stay active
    Luciano is back, Gambino is back, huehue.

Certified Diplomat

About time... Lmfao been months y'all don't own **** anymore
    SRF

About time... Lmfao been months y'all don't own **** anymore
    i like how mature you act Goofy, we own pretty much, except Southridge, which you claimed by naming your gang after your "territory" where's zoot? he's mature enough to talk to.

Certified Diplomat

Nah y'all can't just hop back in and say you own everything again.. Plz y'all been gone for months y'all don't have any authority there gangs who took your areas.. Y'all were dead xD
    SRF

Nah y'all can't just hop back in and say you own everything again.. Plz y'all been gone for months y'all don't have any authority there gangs who took your areas.. Y'all were dead xD
    Y'all, y'all, maybe you're retarded but there's been a commission set up again and the north has been divided let me tell you the active Families: Gambino, Luciano, Perez, Lucero, Golden Hearts. There's noone else who was certified to take any of our territory during that time.

Certified Diplomat

Oh your clearly mistaken... There others but I'll let u find that out... You been gone for months all you guys have... More gangs then you think now.. Your just saying your alliance... There's more gangs then your saying north Ridge is big
    SRF

Oh your clearly mistaken... There others but I'll let u find that out... You been gone for months all you guys have... More gangs then you think now.. Your just saying your alliance... There's more gangs then your saying north Ridge is big
    I know there are more gangs, Stracci, Moltisanti, they agreed upon not joining the commission yet, and the fake Gambino has been dissolved.

Also i know you're a newbie to the mafia system but you need to get noticed as a family or cartel before you even go around claiming ****, noones done that yet and while we were gone there were still a few active guys able to update us on the latest events.

Certified Diplomat