Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Families Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Gambino View Post
    I know there are more gangs, Stracci, Moltisanti, they agreed upon not joining the commission yet, and the fake Gambino has been dissolved.

Also i know you're a newbie to the mafia system but you need to get noticed as a family or cartel before you even go around claiming ****, noones done that yet and while we were gone there were still a few active guys able to update us on the latest events.
    Funny but us a noobie mafia when we are the most active out of any other out here... Funny how you say you a mob but where have you been? What have you done? What have we not done? We've done a lot more then any family you've said... The latest updates is what? Plz tell me these funny updates your "men" are saying
    SRF

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Funny but us a noobie mafia when we are the most active out of any other out here... Funny how you say you a mob but where have you been? What have you done? What have we not done? We've done a lot more then any family you've said... The latest updates is what? Plz tell me these funny updates your "men" are saying
    I'm not calling you a noob, i'm calling you a newb, which means you're still quite new. And the reason you think you've done a lot more then everyone else, is because you weren't there in 2010-2014, i doubt you even know the wiki for the mafia system?
    One of the Official Era Mafia Families - La Famiglia Gambino

Certified Diplomat

Lmfao reality check Homie if the mobsters till this day still went with the wiki system they all be in jail... As time progresses so dose the crime system which means they had to think differently then before not to get caught and still make a lot of money... nothing stays the same......Like I've told you before... Welcome to the new age
    SRF

Lmfao reality check Homie if the mobsters till this day still went with the wiki system they all be in jail... As time progresses so dose the crime system which means they had to think differently then before not to get caught and still make a lot of money... nothing stays the same......Like I've told you before... Welcome to the new age
    That's not what i'm talking about, do you even know there's an actual Wiki about the graal mafia, from back in the day-..

It's ignorant to claim you have done more than the other Families when they've been around longer-.. Some of the families within the new commission are yes new, but there's also quite a few veterans.

Certified Diplomat

That's not what i'm talking about, do you even know there's an actual Wiki about the graal mafia, from back in the day-..

It's ignorant to claim you have done more than the other Families when they've been around longer-.. Some of the families within the new commission are yes new, but there's also quite a few veterans.
    only vet I see is gambino
    SRF

only vet I see is gambino
    You're once again wrong, thats not the Wiki, i'm not talking about this forum but the graal mafia wiki from quite some time back..
    and about Vets on there, Mangano and Ritano were veterans, older than you atleast.

Certified Diplomat

You're once again wrong, thats not the Wiki, i'm not talking about this forum but the graal mafia wiki from quite some time back..
    and about Vets on there, Mangano and Ritano were veterans, older than you atleast.
    Well you know what they say out with the old in with the new you can't change progress even when my commission dies one day somebody else will take over you can't stop it.. Sure you can come back but yull never be top dogg again...
    SRF

Well you know what they say out with the old in with the new you can't change progress even when my commission dies one day somebody else will take over you can't stop it.. Sure you can come back but yull never be top dogg again...
    Never be "top dogg" again? who says that's what i'm talking about, you just said you done more than the old gangs, which with i disagree. and what the hell do you mean with "top dogg" i doubt you know the term within this system.

Certified Diplomat

Never be "top dogg" again? who says that's what i'm talking about, you just said you done more than the old gangs, which with i disagree. and what the hell do you mean with "top dogg" i doubt you know the term within this system.
    Lol I've said we've done more then any gang lately stop thinking of your damn past I said right now in modern times we don't see you anymore except for Flores which is our allies
    SRF

Lol I've said we've done more then any gang lately stop thinking of your damn past I said right now in modern times we don't see you anymore except for Flores which is our allies
    mhh, lately you have indeed done more, mostly just squatting southridge while in the north a lot is happening, daily meetings, daily discussions, daily turf divinations, daily money making, business, but on a larger scale it's mostly the south yes, because the gangs active in the north have mostly internal problems, while thats already figured out in the south.

Certified Diplomat