View Poll Results: Bring Back First BBZ?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

119 90.15%
  • No

8 6.06%
  • Whats That?

5 3.79%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Old BBZ

Attachment 278

Here is what i came up for the new BBZ design so many people desire. It brings back the old hallways like many people would like back. But at the same time it balances with the current bbz design.

Attachment 279

THis is another design i came up with. It is a more open design that no gang base has to this point. The desired hallways are here as well. The openness of the base would make it easier for holding with the hallways.

Attachment 280

Here is the current bbz for comparison.
    Last edited by snk; 06-26-2013 at 06:01 PM.

The halls need to be longer in the first one. Maybe take out that open area above the halls and extend the halls up.
    But I liked how the halls were isolated so people wouldn't be hurt by ac or shooting through walls I think the new bbz needs to have something like that but keep the design of the long halls of the first bbz and go back to the blue base design it looked better.

The reason I made hallways not as long is so people can't just make a gun wall down the long hallways

That's the point of bbz the long hallways ppl can just use as turrets. The hallways in old bbz was wide enough tht u can dodge and shoot the person that was just spamming the hallway

Veteran
    First of all hello. Just made an account.
    I do agree that BBZ should be changed back. The flag room has now become a flag rushing base. The first room changes didn't bother me, but the flag room needs to be changed back. It would be cool if we could go back to old gray and blue BBZ and then wooden tachi.

Next all the other bases are gonna have people wanting them changed back. The new bases were made so that big gangs can't just afk and spam bar to hold base. Personally, the only base that needed to be changed back was gz, all other bases are fine.

With a increased amount of players which equals an increased amount of people in new gangs... bbz has become lethal
    I thought the point of this game was to shoot not use melees or I would have joined classic
    Is anything going to be done about this?

Well snk clearly said no to the original bbz so I tried to make a compromise and people still wanted the old one so it looks like nothing will be dkne.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I like the new levels for bbz - I know what you guys mean though hmmm!! Confusing this one
    That isn't a no

Srsly though anything is better then the bbz now...

image.jpg

Snk said he liked the current bbz design. While basing today at bbz I realized bbz was like lethal, just a bunch of flag rushers so this design brings back the hallways so you can somewhat slow down the flag rushers