View Poll Results: Bring Back First BBZ?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

119 90.15%
  • No

8 6.06%
  • Whats That?

5 3.79%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Old BBZ

well i think this is a player choice though. Snk should put it back to the good old base it was formerly. He doesnt have to but thatll just make people like this game less :/

Yeeeeess, bring back the old BBZ!
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

It should seriously be changed I've been basing at bbz lately and it's just a horrible base, it's so easily flag rushed that it's frustrating. There's the argument that big gangs can't just afk in the base but even if you do manage to take they'll just flag rush and take it back in all of 5 seconds.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    <3 machete days
    XD
    Punching was the best way for getting the flag lol
    Questions? Feel Free To Ask!

Also I Can Help You With Anything If I Could...Just Send Me A Text!

Bring back old bbz!!!!!
    Questions? Feel Free To Ask!

Also I Can Help You With Anything If I Could...Just Send Me A Text!

no way, no, no no no no no no non onno nonononon. You would only need 2 pbps to hold that base if it was old bbz as it avoids the gun timer thingy. Fix the shotguns and the gun timer thing then please revert ALL bases back to the way they were. I liked the old ghetto tachi, felt like i was in a crack fortress.

but really gangs that have a bajillion noobs in one base and a hundred pbps (im looking at you blackwater, NBK, and GETS) can just have a guarnteed base with 2 pbps blasting and then you get pinned down turning the corner, and the pbp comes by and rapes you.

Quote Originally Posted by WubWubWub View Post
    but really gangs that have a bajillion noobs in one base and a hundred pbps (im looking at you blackwater, NBK, and GETS) can just have a guarnteed base with 2 pbps blasting and then you get pinned down turning the corner, and the pbp comes by and rapes you.
    Currently gangs that have a billion pbps ect still have the advantage because they can flag rush and swarm you with all the open space. With the old bbz there was a defensive advantage where you couldn't just flag rush. If it's not so open they'll be in tight groups and you can injur several people at once whereas with the current bbz you can only pick off one at a time.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Currently gangs that have a billion pbps ect still have the advantage because they can flag rush and swarm you with all the open space. With the old bbz there was a defensive advantage where you couldn't just flag rush. If it's not so open they'll be in tight groups and you can injur several people at once whereas with the current bbz you can only pick off one at a time.
    with the hit timer bullcrap you can flag rush anyday. Back in the day in BBZ it was really hard to flag rush, as bar or shipkia spam down a hall = win. But those pesky celestial admin nubs using the unreleased P2Ks it was near impossible to get down that hall as both of the bullets shot hit the door.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    With all of the success of Dukes GZ poll I would like to see how many people agree we should do the same with BBZ.
    It used to be my favorite base because it was the most unique. It had 2 hallways to get to the flag and it was a uphill battle if you wanted to take the base. No rushing unless you severely outnumber the opponent and it was a really fun base to take solo if you had the skill. This was the old BBZ before from when I first started playing the game just curious how many people agree because I was in the new BBZ and all that kept happening was people rushed to the flag and didn't even want to shoot me....

With the faster melees of the present era you would be surprised how fast a base can be taken if only 2-3 ppl are hitting the safe unlike the precious machete days where you had to kill everyone then attk flag then maybe kill them again if they came back too fast lol. I commend the admins for trying to keep the game fresh but you don't know what you have till its gone

Maybe Im the only one that thinks this way so I'm curious, thus the poll (If I set it up right) Vote Yes or No
    Thanks
    Lol I remember when me and you held off SK for like 10 minutes with dual AP7s in BBZ.