View Poll Results: Bring Back First BBZ?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

119 90.15%
  • No

8 6.06%
  • Whats That?

5 3.79%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Old BBZ

Fusion of old and new, definately. And I miss the secret entrance too.

Street Boss
    Bring it back, it was original in its own way.

86 to 7 lol give us da bbz
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

How come duke get gz back but we can't get bbz back?? What a logic+ who are the people that base? The admins or the player? I know admins may think they know what's better for us when it come to base but to be honest you guys don't know alot about basing, did you realize the people that saw, and reply were the people that base, and still base and not just some gang here we see ifreeze, navy, obsidian they know what they are talking about so why don't you trust em and give old bbz back??? Isn't era about a enjoyable time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    Isn't era about a enjoyable time?
    iEra is about lining Stefan and Unixmad's pockets with money.

Yes (91) No (7). Almost 90% in favor of changing it back. thank u all so much cuz i hate bbz. Same with Emines/Guerre Zone...right now I hate it so much I refuse to go there. I don't know who made the emines levels but they're ridiculous and this is a message to you if youre reading this levels staff: STAY AWAY FROM BASES. First off, you cant possibly defend on two fronts (two entrances to flag room). Cover is a MUST in every base and emines lacks that even more than lethal securities base. Then you have like 5 halls and each of which are like 10 pixels by 10 pixels making it impossible to dodge, use strategy etc. It basically spam and rush wars and whoever has the most people wins. To me, Guerre Zone is not even a base.
    someone made an account under my name the same day era-go was released and it was banned shortly after... thats why I have a "z" before my name if you were wondering x.x

they will nvr change it doesn't matter what the ratio is

Yeah the admins claim to listen to public opinion but this just shows they don't.

Look at tht 98 people want i back. I have never seen it bit from your guys point of views it sounds much better. #BRINGBACKBBZ

They need to bring back the old bbz, but make the original halls wider, to acccomodate the no-hit timer bases. if the hals aren't made wider, then bbs will be too easy to defend.

With a vote of 98 to 8, how could they not bring it back??