Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hacked.

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    It's funny how you expect help from staffs when you "accidentally" gave him access to your account
    It's most likely they are not gonna do anything I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by IJAD View Post
    I have accidentally alowed this player a while ago not realiing that it wasnt me.
    You weren't hacked, you gave someone else your account. I highly doubt you will get any of your stuff back because of this.

It's funny how you expect help from staffs when you "accidentally" gave him access to your account.
    Also there's no need to create a new thread with the same exact topic.Merging
    It was accidental thank you very much, but sorry, i didnt realise that i wasnt meant to make another thread..
    Hello

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    It was accidental thank you very much, but sorry, i didnt realise that i wasnt meant to make another thread..
    It's alright,But you have to fully understand that it's your responsibility for being so careless.The only thing you can do now is treat this loss as a mistake you can learn from.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    You weren't hacked, you gave someone else your account. I highly doubt you will get any of your stuff back because of this.
    i didnt give him my account -.-

- - - Updated - - -

It's alright,But you have to fully understand that it's your responsibility for being so careless.The only thing you can do now is treat this loss as a mistake you can learn from.
    Yes but i wasnt being careless. I was reidentifying myself so i went to allow my device but i did t realise it was someone else.
    Hello

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but i wasnt being careless. I was reidentifying myself so i went to allow my device but i did t realise it was someone else.
    Their is no point in continuing this. The fact that he got your email explains you were not being careful with it all. Their is nothing more to explain once you said you "accidentally" gave him it.

I have accidentally alowed this player a while ago not realiing that it wasnt me.
    Make your mind up mate.

Hello, I have been hacked and no admins have even tried helping me. The hacker took 6k shells from me. I have all the proof that is needed such as the things mentioned in the allow email. I NEVER gave out my email.
    Please help me out admins. Thanks.

the child who hacked me kept telling me that if i give him my zone account, he will give my shells back.Attachment 17865

And the name that apeared in one of my emails was 'Nick Don Cartel'.
    Welcome to the family! I got hacked once, reported it and went through the process to try and get my stuff back. Haha in the end it turned out to be useless but whatever, i wish you a better outcome then what i got !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Their is no point in continuing this. The fact that he got your email explains you were not being careful with it all. Their is nothing more to explain once you said you "accidentally" gave him it.
    It's funny coming from you, a mod, and yet still let this thread to carry on its activity.