Thread: Im Done Because Of Glitch That Wasted All My Money And Gralats

Exclamation Im Done Because Of Glitch That Wasted All My Money And Gralats

This will be the last post ill be doing about this incident that keeps being remained unsolved and ignored.I request a refund on my pbp because of a glitches that had happened on the server.I was debating to either save for auctions or buying a shipka.So i went back to the gas shell shops,on my way a event came up for classic killers so i accepted it on the way to the gas shells shop while on the way i went to the top right rom to look at ship stats then it happened it warped me to events.Then when i went back to events it bought a bp shotgun bypassing the 1st confirm and the 2nd confirm.Im really fed up about this and that it keeps continuing to be ignored.Ive Emailed several times and snk (Andrew Brown) 3 Still no responses and ignored.it has been weeks since i got a response.Here are the emails i sent below.
    /EMAIL] "May i get a refund on pbp shotgun right when i came back from a event i was in the gas shell shop and it glitches and bought a bp to me so now i wasted $40+ dollars in real life i really need a refund on this please i don't deserve this and i didn't buy it the game glitches an bought the bp for me i wanted to dave for auctions please.Please just a glitches if this dozen take place ill soon be quitting for this scam that wasn't fixed and ignored.I hope you guys like to loose players over something like this,Email me if u have anything to say"
    This email was sent January 12 and still ind minaly got 1 response but didn't read my email correctly
    f) Do not post private chat/history of any kind (KIK, Skype, Emails, etc...) if you don’t have authorization from all chatting parties

Id:1891260

[/EMAIL] May i get a refund on pbp shotgun right when i came back from a event i was in the gas shell shop and it glitches and bought a bp to me so now i wasted $40+ dollars in real life i really need a refund on this please i don't deserve this and i didn't buy it the game glitches an bought the bp for me i wanted to dave for auctions please.Please just a glitches if this dozen take place ill soon be quitting for this scam that wasn't fixed and ignored.I hope you guys like to loose players over something like this,Email me if u have anything to say.
    This message was sent 24 hours ago....Still no response.
    Graal Id:1891260

[B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"] A Glitched had happened where it had brought the pbp shotgun after i came out of events i went to the gas shell shop to debate to buy shipka or save for auctions.When i came back from events it automatically glitched and bypass and buy the php shotgun.Can i please have a refund and please fix this glitch.Id hate for other users to go through the same thing.Its hard for me to try and make all the money i had when the game glitched i make all that money using real life money that i worked for and this happens very disappointed
    This Message was sent January 21.

Graal ID:Graal1891260
    So I'm still completely disappointed in this and i didn't get much responses with clear information.so apparently you guys don't care about the players and ignore them when they really need help if this continues to happen with no help and no responses ill be leaving.I hope you guys like players to leave.Also why is it you guys are hiding my post saying it needs to be private but you never respond its like you guys are hiding something please i really didn't want bp if i wanted it i would've bought it.Witch i didn't it glitches and bought the pbp for me.Please guys take this seriously and get this from my point of view.one refund shouldn't really hurt why is it so strict to refund someone and you guys have the power to do it.All I'm requesting if for you guys to give me my refund and take away the pbp i don't deserve this and neither do other players.Ill even take it half price thats all I'm asking for please guys help me.I don't think that you guys really understand that this could be a big deal and get in big trouble for this.I don't know if it was just a money scam,or glitch,or something just went wrong with the server or even a lag.if this docent take place i guess ill quit and report this to google play/Apple.I was a big fan of this now i guess I'm not anymore.Ill also change my review of this game

Last edited by Kriole; 02-04-2015 at 05:56 PM.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

You were already given an answer, I don't see why making a new thread will help.
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...t-buy-it/page4
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Venhin has already explained that there is a confirmation box before you purchase so they can't refund any items you've already purchased.

- - - Updated - - -

it is almost impossible that this situation will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a possibility that you may tapped the buy button and instead of no, you tapped the yes and you've purchase it, and you didn't realized because you thought you closed the description only after the event and realized that your money was taken/paid to something and
    it was pbp.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    Venhin has already explained that there is a confirmation box before you purchase so they can't refund any items you've already purchased.

- - - Updated - - -

it is almost impossible that this situation will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a possibility that you may tapped the buy button and instead of no, you tapped the yes and you've purchase it, and you didn't realized because you thought you closed the description only after the event and realized that your money was taken/paid to something and
    it was pbp.
    Who said thats impossible it happened to me on a shovel and it happened here why wont it happen on a pbp

suspicious point is, you was checking on shipka description but you purchased PBP.

He said he pressed by kistake on pbp and pressed purchase by mistake and yes also by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    This will be the last post ill be doing about this incident that keeps being remained unsolved and ignored.I request a refund on my pbp because of a glitches that had happened on the server.I was debating to either save for auctions or buying a shipka.So i went back to the gas shell shops,on my way a event came up for classic killers so i accepted it on the way to the gas shells shop while on the way i went to the top right rom to look at ship stats then it happened it warped me to events.Then when i went back to events it bought a bp shotgun bypassing the 1st confirm and the 2nd confirm
    .Im really fed up about this and that it keeps continuing to be ignored.Ive Emailed several times and snk (Andrew Brown) 3 Still no responses and ignored.it has been weeks since i got a response.Here are the emails i sent below.
    [email protected] "May i get a refund on pbp shotgun right when i came back from a event i was in the gas shell shop and it glitches and bought a bp to me so now i wasted $40+ dollars in real life i really need a refund on this please i don't deserve this and i didn't buy it the game glitches an bought the bp for me i wanted to dave for auctions please.Please just a glitches if this dozen take place ill soon be quitting for this scam that wasn't fixed and ignored.I hope you guys like to loose players over something like this,Email me if u have anything to say"
    This email was sent January 12 and still ind minaly got 1 response but didn't read my email correctly
    f) Do not post private chat/history of any kind (KIK, Skype, Emails, etc...) if you don’t have authorization from all chatting parties

Id:1891260

[email protected] May i get a refund on pbp shotgun right when i came back from a event i was in the gas shell shop and it glitches and bought a bp to me so now i wasted $40+ dollars in real life i really need a refund on this please i don't deserve this and i didn't buy it the game glitches an bought the bp for me i wanted to dave for auctions please.Please just a glitches if this dozen take place ill soon be quitting for this scam that wasn't fixed and ignored.I hope you guys like to loose players over something like this,Email me if u have anything to say.
    This message was sent 24 hours ago....Still no response.
    Graal Id:1891260

[B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"][email protected] A Glitched had happened where it had brought the pbp shotgun after i came out of events i went to the gas shell shop to debate to buy shipka or save for auctions.When i came back from events it automatically glitched and bypass and buy the php shotgun.Can i please have a refund and please fix this glitch.Id hate for other users to go through the same thing.Its hard for me to try and make all the money i had when the game glitched i make all that money using real life money that i worked for and this happens very disappointed
    This Message was sent January 21.

So I'm still completely disappointed in this and i didn't get much responses with clear information.so apparently you guys don't care about the players and ignore them when they really need help if this continues to happen with no help and no responses ill be leaving.I hope you guys like players to leave.Also why is it you guys are hiding my post saying it needs to be private but you never respond its like you guys are hiding something please i really didn't want bp if i wanted it i would've bought it.Witch i didn't it glitches and bought the pbp for me.Please guys take this seriously and get this from my point of view.one refund shouldn't really hurt why is it so strict to refund someone and you guys have the power to do it.All I'm requesting if for you guys to give me my refund and take away the pbp i don't deserve this and neither do other players.Ill even take it half price thats all I'm asking for please guys help me.I don't think that you guys really understand that this could be a big deal and get in big trouble for this.I don't know if it was just a money scam,or glitch,or something just went wrong with the server or even a lag.if this docent take place i guess ill quit and report this to google play/Apple.I was a big fan of this now i guess I'm not anymore.Ill also change my review of this game

that

I just request a refund whats the big deal about this all i need is a refund thats all and we can all continue

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you guys don't know how hard it is to spend stuff and save and work hard everyday and see if it comes to waste do you?so cold hearted people.What is 1 refund gonna do except to try and win auctions really so selfish

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

I really wish they would add gun refunds