View Poll Results: Would you like to see bases randomly open and close every few hours? details within.

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

39 49.37%
  • No.

40 50.63%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Improving Basing

With so many bases with only about 5 people guarding it for hours and lethal being so packed, this idea may make nasing more competitive and strategic. No one has a "best base" now. You have to memorize the structure and plan a raid strategy for each individual base. Less bases and the same amount of players makes for more packed bases, causing players to think more actively about how they can defend a base with their current amount of players. This will make the game a lot more like chess and less like the BAR-polluted hierarchy it is now.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kol View Post
    With so many bases with only about 5 people guarding it for hours and lethal being so packed, this idea may make nasing more competitive and strategic. No one has a "best base" now. You have to memorize the structure and plan a raid strategy for each individual base. Less bases and the same amount of players makes for more packed bases, causing players to think more actively about how they can defend a base with their current amount of players. This will make the game a lot more like chess and less like the BAR-polluted hierarchy it is now.
    You make basing sound so much more strategic and extreme than it really is.

Seriously, all basing is just a bunch of people running in and getting show down. Right now as it is, you dont need to be smart at all to keep a base protected or to be taken. These different stratagies you speak of are pretty much just.. Running in different hallways at certain times. Even if theres like some amazing blockade, it only takes some minutes to eventually push through. I just dont see much complexity to basing at all.

But we can all agree, basing could definetely use some more stuff to make it actually challenging, balanced, and fun.

So are they going to turn every base into lethal now or what? Even I see this as a bad idea and I don't even base :I
    IGN: Chains J.

i've said it a hundred times and i'll say it again; Power ups!

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    i've said it a hundred times and i'll say it again; Power ups!
    Tf u think era is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Tf u think era is Pokemon
    no she thinks it's mario
    IGN: Chains J.