Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make hats refund

Red face Make hats refund

A lot of players (Like me) have got a lot, A LOT of hats. And just like me, they don't need like 60% of their hats. That's a problem. Can you make hats refund? And maybe, make hats tradable?

Banned
    No.

Think before you buy . Refunds are not possible and trading hats would be copying iZone.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Think before you buy . Refunds are not possible and trading hats would be copying iZone.
    So zone doesn't copy iEra's ideas? They took the trade table idea didn't they?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Well, Trade Tables is something main to prevent scamming, that's like saying Graal copied Call of Duty because they use guns.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    iEra is not the first server to have a trading table, but a system. Maybe

iZone is copying some contents of other servers, so iEra also ahould do? No

- - - Updated - - -

Like what tahmaw said, think before you buy. Same as guns, ask before you buy and understand that it's not impossible that the gun stats will change in the future.

O god no.
    Any questions?
    pm me

...hats are mostly 1-5k ._.

Who cares if Era copies Zone, they are both Graal games mad by the same company. I wouldn't see a problem if one of the games copies another idea, if graal was trying to copy a game not made by the same company, I can see how copying that game is wrong but i find it ridiculous that people get mad or think its bad for a Graal game to copy another Graal games idea/mechanic ._.
    "I'll Bite you to Death"-Hibari Kyoya

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Robberage View Post
    Who cares if Era copies Zone, they are both Graal games mad by the same company. I wouldn't see a problem if one of the games copies another idea, if graal was trying to copy a game not made by the same company, I can see how copying that game is wrong but i find it ridiculous that people get mad or think its bad for a Graal game to copy another Graal games idea/mechanic ._.
    That's not the point.
    Staffs there who can come up with productive ideas will obviously dislike how others from another server just steals their ideas and implements them into the game.