Thread: Murder!

Lightbulb Murder!

Make the Murder mode! Like in GMod, but on Graal! To whoever who doesn't know the rules, here it is :
    There's 1 murderer, 1 sheriff and all other players are bystanders. Bystanders needs to find who's the murderer. The sheriff, with bystanders help, needs to kill the murderer. But the murder isn't so easy to catch: he runs faster, and he can hide his knife. And he needs to kill all other players.

I hope you'll take my idea
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

That would be interesting

I think this would be great!
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Problem: we're playing on a flat interface area whereby you can see anyone on your screen. Unlike the GMod version, it's platforms are in 3D.

example: A uses an iPad, his screen is large therefore he can see a max radius of so and so.
    B is the murderer. B tried to kill A, he then managed to kill A but was seen by another player who's named C.
    C then runs away without being suspected and tells the rest who's the killer.

Wouldn't that be a disadvantage that our game is in 2D and not 3D?

Star is right, I don't think it would really work out, but that would be interesting to see if they tried implementing it into the game.

[CENTER][COLOR="#000000"][SIZE=2][FONT=Fixedsys]SkrttGraal.weebly.com
    If you need help with anything Graal related, I'm here. =)

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Problem: we're playing on a flat interface area whereby you can see anyone on your screen. Unlike the GMod version, it's platforms are in 3D.

example: A uses an iPad, his screen is large therefore he can see a max radius of so and so.
    B is the murderer. B tried to kill A, he then managed to kill A but was seen by another player who's named C.

Maybe they could have it so you have to be zoomed in? Or it is pitch black apart from they way you are facing. For example you could have like a torchlight as a hat and only shines the way you face.
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Maybe they could have it so you have to be zoomed in? Or it is pitch black apart from they way you are facing. For example you could have like a torchlight as a hat and only shines the way you face.
    Or they could just make the character to be all the same.
    This is why ideas have to be fully detailed and specific.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

But, star thats incorrect its actually in some quests they have a small amount of light they look at, just like a showlight, some are in mazes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    How about, no pc players for that event, their screen needs to be zoomed in?
    My Levels Thread

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    But, star thats incorrect its actually in some quests they have a small amount of light they look at, just like a showlight, some are in mazes.

- - - Updated - - -

This idea is what I hate the most 'only this users can't use' - that's unfair for them just like the Arcade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBlue View Post
    *sigh*, nevermind. The concept is good and all but it just won't fit well to the game.