Thread: An awesome business suit or mafia suit just for YOU!

An awesome business suit or mafia suit just for YOU!

graal 106.gifHas you ever thought about how the tie on era suits are small and wanted them big? or perhaps you needed a suit that matched the american dream or a succesful criminal or a business man? Well seek no more i got what you need! oh and did i mention, this suit can change colors all but the shoes ;-; but you dont care about shoes do you? haha upload and enjoy! and give me some credit too... DO IT NOW!!! why are you still here!!?? This message was brought to you by era xweiser, a beer that everyone can enjoy

Banned
    We have quite a few business suits though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrserious777 View Post
    graal 106.gifHas you ever thought about how the tie on era suits are small and wanted them big? or perhaps you needed a suit that matched the american dream or a succesful criminal or a business man? Well seek no more i got what you need! oh and did i mention, this suit can change colors all but the shoes ;-; but you dont care about shoes do you? haha upload and enjoy! and give me some credit too... DO IT NOW!!! why are you still here!!?? This message was brought to you by era xweiser, a beer that everyone can enjoy
    test10.gif
    Dont do first file because they are gonna say it has "flash" do this one instead haha

- - - Updated - - -

we have many suits that only change tie color mate besides it has a huge tie a watch and jewelry!

Cool