Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: +_+ Ace was right

Banned

Reconsider, Ace's suggestion

Im sorry but uh i found this post. Cant help but share with you guys.
    Perhaps the staff team should reconsider.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Their birth certificate or a c card would be a lot more reliable

Banned
    Quite true.

Bear in mind sometimes the kind of interviews you're having can lead to nowhere.

But isn't that a bit of being judgemental? even though their application was written perfectly and they got everything right and they would have been recruited but their age wasn't enough and they got denied by that.

Banned
    This is reffering to stuff going on within the staff team, recently

Oow tell me the gossips

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Their birth certificate or a c card would be a lot more reliable
    you forgot about about personal particulars,home address and your Instagram ,Facebook, Twitter accounts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a serious note,I believe that as long as they do their job right as a staff and do what they have promised in the application,
    there's no need to invade their privacy.It doesn't matter what they look like,how their voice sound like etc.
    Having the right attitude and character should be the main priority.
    Not sure how Skype can assist in verifying someone's age,unless the interview is going to be a video call.

I think i know the issue you are talking about since rumors spread like wildfire.
    It's absolutely wrong to fake your identity yes,but i don't see a need to give away your every personal particular just to be part of the staff team.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    The application needs to be more professional. I mean like a proper one, not just writing or filling in on website that someone can possibly write a fake informations.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    you forgot about about personal particulars,home address and your Instagram ,Facebook, Twitter accounts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a serious note,I believe that as long as they do their job right as a staff and do what they have promised in the application,
    there's no need to invade their privacy.It doesn't matter what they look like,how their voice sound like etc.
    Having the right attitude and character should be the main priority.
    Not sure how Skype can assist in verifying someone's age,unless the interview is going to be a video call.

I think i know the issue you are talking about since rumors spread like wildfire.
    It's absolutely wrong to fake your identity yes,but i don't see a need to give away your every personal particular just to be part of the staff team.
    Lol that'll be a new business for graal...selling our information XD

I don't think the apps need to be more professional. I'd understand it if being Era PR was a job, but it's not.
    Era since 2011