Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Me irl ; D

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Just because banshee found my pic on he's favorite he website for dealt homosexual and seems to be sharing it so here's some fresh new ones

Never said I'm black lol that's just all your racial judgement because I like KFC XD

http://postimg.org/image/8dx1pgkuz/

http://s8.postimg.org/5iml9zlz9/20150131_164330.jpg
    Where's your furry jacket with your abs.....there are many things missing in these pics...

Ow actually my abs yeaaaaa it exist but it's a little adult and banshee might get too excited XD but I got the jacket with fur cut just in a different colour

U know it kim jong slum xD you should introduce yourself to goblin hes a real black guy.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    U know it kim jong slum xD you should introduce yourself to goblin hes a real black guy.
    I never said I'm black XD
    you just assumed that I'm pretending I'm black my custom isn't even black is tanned lol talk at my thread if u wana talk XD not here

My questions are now answered xD banshee dont get to exited with this alone xDDD

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Moved the posts for you guys,continue your interesting conversation here haha

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    My questions are now answered xD banshee dont get to exited with this alone xDDD
    Don't mess with him he might have saved your pic as well and show it to he's friends XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Moved the posts for you guys,continue your interesting conversation here haha
    XD thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Don't mess with him he might have saved your pic as well and show it to he's friends XD

- - - Updated - - -

XD thank you
    Yes banshee is armed and dangerous with screen shots xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Goblin/elijah I know him lol we talk here and there when I see him and yea I know what he looks like xD

ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ugly
    Says the guy with girl profile pictures
    Just being me.