Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pets in graal

Lightbulb Pets in graal

Now I know some of you will say there are pets but I mean advanced pets I mean like you have to feed them wash them take care of them and more pets like fishes lizards frogs bugs rats guinea pigs hamsters ferrets horses etc. add aquariums terrainums etc. add diseases and pet deaths etc. as a whole new hobby in era(which hopefully will rival streaking) if you admins need any help at all just ask me I'm a expert in pets oh by the way don't forget to include dog breeds and different types of animals

I recommend you go play Nintendogs™

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaquake2012 View Post
    Now I know some of you will say there are pets but I mean advanced pets I mean like you have to feed them wash them take care of them and more pets like fishes lizards frogs bugs rats guinea pigs hamsters ferrets horses etc. add aquariums terrainums etc. add diseases and pet deaths etc. as a whole new hobby in era(which hopefully will rival streaking) if you admins need any help at all just ask me I'm a expert in pets oh by the way don't forget to include dog breeds and different types of animals
    Not a bad Role Play idea

no :0

Banned
    Sims 4 Roleplay Simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaquake2012 View Post
    ....Why would anyone want this?
    Era since 2011

Why don't you like it? Explain why

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    If you like breeding or taking care of pets in Graal, there's a PC server called Graal Kingdom, there's a horse and you can brush the hair, feed, breed or even ride on it.

I think it is a rather cute idea :} But this is an Al-Capone era based game. Having this seems quite out of the ordinary.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

They kept pets as long as 11 thousand years ago goldfish(western goldfish) in 1856