Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VDay Staff

VDay Staff

Today the holiday shop opened, and an item called the "Vday Staff" which Is a melee everyone has. why? It spins. At first you would think it would heal but no it "only spins". Fortunatley for you, the vday staff has a perk, although the it does 6 damage it has a chance to repel bullets. Remember, it is usually very rare to repel a bullet but it does work. I saw people in start today asking for heal because it spins. No. The people who worked so hard for their 50 EC to by an actual healing staff would probably be very mad. So furthermore, sorry everyone no healing effect, only repelling bullets. Be grateful for what you have. In fact hearts are so easy to get (:

I do agree I have got the staff but I would also like it if it could heal 1HP at lest I was so happy because 50EC is hard to get

It doesn't need a heal. It's a cheap staff that stated already has a chance to block/deflect bullets. If you want to heal yourself buy valentines hearts

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It doesn't need a heal. It's a cheap staff that stated already has a chance to block/deflect bullets. If you want to heal yourself buy valentines hearts
    can i get its percent chance to block bullets

Banned
    There's no HeartWand.

Damn it.

The Heart Katana is just saddening
    We All See What We See

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I know right. Why can't we hold it the cool way?
    Era since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    It would be nice if we could ACTUALLY hold it like a katana. Maybe some day we can, remember the new spd dagger, how you didn't hold it as a dagger? They fixed it like 5 months later I believe.

Banned
    What about the Odachi Katana...