Thread: Why does GANG TAG randomly DISSAPEAR??

Question Why does GANG TAG randomly DISSAPEAR??

Sometimes when logging back in, the tag is off. It's quite annoying.

Probably lag, it causes most of the problems on era.

Maybe you were in events and forgot to put your tag back on before you logged off?
    Welcome to the forums!

It also happens when you get kicked from another gang whilst you're on a different tag. For example, say I was currently on GPN tag. Then later I was kicked off iFreeze tag whilst still being on GPN tag. My GPN tag will disappear, It's an annoying bug which hopefully could be fixed asap.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    It also happens when you get kicked from another gang whilst you're on a different tag. For example, say I was currently on GPN tag. Then later I was kicked off iFreeze tag whilst still being on GPN tag. My GPN tag will disappear, It's an annoying bug which hopefully could be fixed asap.
    Wouldn't call it a bug since it's actually quite useful sometimes when you don't know whether or not you're still in a gang.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Wouldn't call it a bug since it's actually quite useful sometimes when you don't know whether or not you're still in a gang.
    Possibly, unless when you're basing you do not really want to hit own team mates. Especially in gst, a little too late now though for certain people.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Banned
    If only Alpho was given rights to develop more cool systems and its functions on Era...*sigh*