Thread: Kurza Story (Ol West)

Post Kurza Story (Ol West)

Hello, people! I think that everybody on Ol West knows that Kurza is the most famous gang in the game, so I made a fanfiction of it.
    to understand my fanfiction: HunterKurza wears a skull mask
    MochaKurza is MotherKurza
    HunterKurza sometimes morphs into MochaKurza to do MotherKurza.

The story:
    when iClassic was released, a guy, named Hunter, and a girl, named Mocha, created the guild Kurza. Both recruited a lot of players to take the bases. The ambiance was good, the fairplay was here and everyone was happy. Mocha was loved by all, she was their mother.

But one day, they had money problems, because of the money spended in armors and weapons. They started asking other players to give money. People gave money; but Kurza never refunded them, because their money problem was getting worse day by day. One day, the players to who Kurza asked money wanted to get their money back, and started to attack Kurza. They entered in their base, and killed almost everyone. Only Hunter escaped from this ocean full of blood and of body parts. Mocha Kurza didn't escaped, she fought to the death. She died. Her body disappeared into a white light.

Since this moment, Hunter started to hear voices from Mocha, and he got a lot of headaches. He morphed into MochaKurza a lot of times, but one day, he learned how to control souls. He cried 5 weeks in a row of the death of Mocha, and his face changed into a monster face. Since this moment, he started to wear a skull mask to hide his head from the people. He moved from town to town, and he finally decided to live in a calm town, called Ol City (not Owl City, ok?). He lived in there, where masks were very trendy, so he made a lot of friends, like a homeless dragon called Warlor, but he wasn't sure if he really had this name. Hunter finally called him Wizard. But one day, Ol Town was attacked by a bandit gang called "Gunny-Gun Muchachos", leaded by someone called Robby Joe. The silly cow-boys were too cowards to defend Ol Town, so Hunter, with the help of Wizard, defended their town. Now there's no bandits in the town, but there's some in the desert, waiting for their revenge. The mayor promoted Hunter and Wizard, and he built a fort to defend from Robby Joe's men.

One day, they started to create more towns, and they fell into an apache trap. The apache chef, called Eiche, said: "I'll let you go, if you take this cursed skeleton. He annoys us by stealing our spiced cookies. And if you go, never come back, or my men will kill you!". They named the living skeleton "Titan".

Hunter almost forgot about Mocha, if she didn't started to talk with him again. This time, Hunter authorized her to control his body, but only the 5th of July, the "Kurza day". Now, Ol Town is more populated, and have a tourism site. They developped a letter system, and created a new money system that can be earned in events.

I hope you liked it!
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Banned
    I don't even know of this 'Kurza' group but it seems rather interesting.

But since when did classic ever sold armors and weapons?

.........who r them can u let us see thier pic?
    visit my profile on: http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...4-Graal1417154
    Name in Era: Flaze
    HAYABUSA
    inactive XD long time open once don't miss me
    Lol name: flazeping( if u play add me XD my ranked team all pro if u want play ranked inv them 80% will win)
    garena name :flaze.ping

Haha I used to skype call with Hunter
    sure thing buddo

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I don't even know of this 'Kurza' group but it seems rather interesting.

But since when did classic ever sold armors and weapons?
    It's just a fiction story. But we can think that we pay players to get some cool shield codes and sword codes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graal1417154 View Post
    .........who r them can u let us see thier pic?
    they were an old iClassic basing guild; now, they're on Ol West and Hunter is a level admin on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephas View Post
    Haha I used to skype call with Hunter
    Me too, but my English accent sucks *** xd
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Banned Capo
    HunterKurza was a mean admin

I remember good ol HunterKurza he ran the gang Kurza and he made a good Sheriff
    personally my favourite

I was best friend with HunterKurza on Ol'West, nostalgia.

Don't bump old threads please.
    my discord is xiv#2549