Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cny Katanas

Stop using the word "Rare".... its beyond annoying to read.. with a player base of lets be generous and say 3,000 if 10 people had it odds are you are going to see it being used every day at least once when you log on...... =)

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

I am an Asian, yet, we have a place, Chinatown but we're not from China but we celebrate CNY.

Quote Originally Posted by HowlGraal View Post
    For the last time, not only China celebrates CNY.
    It doesn't matter who celebrates CNY, the Chinese culture should be the only thing in the celebration. Its called CHINESE new year, so only Chinese stuff should be celebrated.

I get that others also celebrate CNY, but if they are celebrating CNY they are celebrating CHINESE NEW YEAR, not Japanese New Year, etc, etc.
    For example, someone celebrates Christmas, but since they have a different cultural background they change many of the things (such as decorating the tree, giving presents). In the end, they aren't celebrating Jesus's birthday anymore, instead they have changed it to a new thing.

ALSO other countries DO NOT celebrate Chinese New Year, the ones that do only do because they have a large Chinese population. JAPAN DOES NOT CELEBRATE CNY, as the two are enemies and are always at each others neck's. So, no matter what, their should not be a katana in CNY. Please stop repeating incorrect information. I always double check multiple sources before posting.
    Era since 2011

Banned
    Chinese history!

Chinese has many thing is can‘t do when cny,but many country also doing cny like hong kong,taiwan,china,japan,korea,indonesia,vietnam,th ailand,burma,singapore,and malaysia,and canada.It cny almost arounf world just who is chinese can celebrate

Quote Originally Posted by lkh5966 View Post
    Chinese has many thing is can‘t do when cny,but many country also doing cny like hong kong,taiwan,china,japan,korea,indonesia,vietnam,th ailand,burma,singapore,and malaysia,and canada.It cny almost arounf world just who is chinese can celebrate
    What? Mind typing in English properly so that we can all understand what your saying?
    Era since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    What? Mind typing in English properly so that we can all understand what your saying?
    Haha that u problem

Quote Originally Posted by lkh5966 View Post
    Haha that u problem
    Can't tell if you're serious right now, or if you're just trolling.
    Era since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Can't tell if you're serious right now, or if you're just trolling.
    I am chinese why need troll u???We cannot use broom,knife and blade when cny first day and many your can find it at google