Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: players itunes use not accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    This is sad....

Who spends that much on Era???
    *cough*jeni did*cough*

but mun is right, real money differences dont determine maturity and responsibility needed to be hired.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    My theory Just is That maybe Snk looks at his amount of gralats pruchase, and better choose the one Who doesnt use iTunes
    Are you dumb? Lets say the biggest packer/itunes user in era got hired as a PR but has maturity, patience, hosts events,replies to pms and pretty much does his job perfectly. Will that guy be hated in anyway for being a packer? Hell No because we dont give a crap about how much he spent. Mun has already explained it to you and said they could care less about his itunes, dont act all big and be like "BAH but how would u know mun u is only a pr how is u know" No.. please thats the kind of crap is exactly what I hate so please go and chill for a second bram and try to realize that packing has no relation with getting hired what so ever and ty

O and before u say "your only a pr" become one first

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Are you dumb? Lets say the biggest packer/itunes user in era got hired as a PR but has maturity, patience, hosts events,replies to pms and pretty much does his job perfectly. Will that guy be hated in anyway for being a packer? Hell No because we dont give a crap about how much he spent. Mun has already explained it to you and said they could care less about his itunes, dont act all big and be like "BAH but how would u know mun u is only a pr how is u know" No.. please thats the kind of crap is exactly what I hate so please go and chill for a second bram and try to realize that packing has no relation with getting hired what so ever and ty

I always look for your Gralat purchases before I think about even reviewing your case. But hey, then again.. I'm not PRA for a reason. *wink* *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by PumaD View Post
    I always look for your Gralat purchases before I think about even reviewing your case. But hey, then again.. I'm not PRA for a reason. *wink* *wink*
    Your not a PRA for a reason? That reason is for probably judging staff apps by gralat purchases lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Lol wtf is this? So just because we dont wanna tap the screen 20000000000 times for shells to earn enough for this bar, we are looked down on for spending money we earned? Thats very logical.

P.S.: Ill spend my money on whatever the fk I feel like it, just because it doesnt reach your standards of playing games doesnt mean sht, so fk you.
    Exactly. Id rather work irl for money tham actually waste hours digging.

Dig for 5 hours=20K gralats

Work irl for 5 hours=80K gralats

Your not a PRA for a reason? That reason is for probably judging staff apps by gralat purchases lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Id rather work irl for money tham actually waste hours digging.

Dig for 5 hours=20K gralats

Work irl for 5 hours=80K gralats
    The reason is that I tend to using sarcasm and irony too much.

idk what this is
    Packing has NOTHING to do with this. It was said enough times.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Lol wtf is this? So just because we dont wanna tap the screen 20000000000 times for shells to earn enough for this bar, we are looked down on for spending money we earned? Thats very logical.

P.S.: Ill spend my money on whatever the fk I feel like it, just because it doesnt reach your standards of playing games doesnt mean sht, so fk you.
    Nimo is mad qt

Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Nimo is mad qt
    Which proves my point of you being wrong..Lol

Which proves my point of you being wrong..Lol
    #BuffEveryItemThatNimoOwns
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You know you're desperate when you pay real money for pixelated stuff. Earn your stuff, damn.
    Why? If you buy a game then you are paying real money for pixelated stuff. It is the same principle, if people want to spend money on a hobby then why should they be judged for it?