Thread: P90 vs. M16

P90 vs. M16

Okay, so the M16 got nerfed to 6 damage a little while back, and now it's basically a P90 with higher price. Please "balance" it

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

That... Huh. I didn't notice that. P90 is actually BETTER due to it's huge firerate. I never understood why M16 was nerfed to begin with.

M16 still seems to be more popular.
    Era since 2011

Statistically, it's a crappy and expensive P90. P90 should either get nerfed to 5 damage, or M16 should get back its 7 damage because i think M16 was fine as it was before the nerf.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

P90 is a grown man's Uzi, son. Buff the M16 or reduce the freeze. That gun was so good that people complained it'd ruin Era in its later years on the release weekend. Bring it back to that close range phenom and set the reload back just enough to punish spammers and those who fire without any general idea of what they're doing. High mobility with high risk.

P90 is sick, too. Thing is hilarious to play defensive with.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Statistically, it's a crappy and expensive P90. P90 should either get nerfed to 5 damage, or M16 should get back its 7 damage because i think M16 was fine as it was before the nerf.
    The M16 was nerfed because it overpowered the M416 which is either around 19k-20k gralats in the maccus gun store.

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    The M16 was nerfed because it overpowered the M416 which is either around 19k-20k gralats in the maccus gun store.
    If it overpowered the M416, then buff the M416! No need to turn the M16 into a gun thats the same as something less than half its price.

P90 has good Spread yet bad strafe, M16A1/A2/A4 is better it's good for the spread yet for dmg rebufffor 7 (good) is not OP! Never is its like the Baby Ghost M4 7-7
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!