Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What weapon should I choose?

Generally speaking, mobility is always a plus since you could need it for all situations. I personally like a single deagle since it is very mobile. The downside is that the fire rate might be a little slow. The is also no spread on a single deagle but that's up to preference. If you want mobility and spread try a steampunk pistol.

I don't really know a lot about the more recent low budget options though, there may be something better. Also, don't try to find the best gun in the game. Instead, find the best gun for yourself. Players have preferences and styles. It's up to you to find something you like and make it work well enough to be good with it. No matter how "noobish" your gun may be, if you're good with it then no one can argue with that.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Thanks Vacci. That was actually reassuring as most pistols are either dear/cheap. Most of the good pistols (30k - 50k) tend to be non-duals. I like pistols as it brings a whole new game to attacking. It's something most players don't use because it may not look too 'good' or whatever. Lol. Thanks though.

I think you should go for acr or dual deagles.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRed View Post
    I think you should go for acr or dual deagles.
    Those guns suck.

If you can go up to a budget of around $15000, I would recommend the M14 for a start. It does 8 damage and sufficient clip + a sick skin made by BitzSam.
    Other than this, an M4 is almost used for all purposes, mainly sparring. You could get a Five-Seven mentioned by iShadow.
    There are many different options, just read the statistics of each gun and you'll end up with a gun that you may like.
    Always ready to help, shoot me a PM for assistance!
    Don't tell me you have a question, ask me your question.
    Don't tell me you need help, state what you need help with.

If you have account related issues, submit a ticket to -
    [email protected]

Unless they were nerfed, dual AP7s have a very similar rof to a Metal Storm.