View Poll Results: Is the sword I made stolen?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Need ideas to continue on with this sword

Damn... yall need to chill. Just show any evidence and bam this whole stupid argument is over.

I can't find the file as it was resized, making reverse image search come up with nothing.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

imgur?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crd View Post
    I can't find the file as it was resized, making reverse image search come up with nothing.
    What file was resized...you talking about the sword I supposedly stole from Unholy Nations? I checked Unholy Nation files and it wasn't there...show me a picture and get this over with. Or let's get an Unholy Nations player to provide us with proof. Crd, you have no proof so therefore I didn't steal it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ll

On Unholy Nations, you have to type in a code to change your sword, same as Classic. Tell me the code and I will try for myself
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

No reply so far...
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Guess I won the argument! See, I told ya guys, in the end, the truth always beats the assumption

Sweg Bruda
    From the one and only
    FUFU

Quote Originally Posted by Fufu View Post
    Sweg Bruda
    lol