Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ski Mask Head refunded for no reason, along with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Not up to me to lift the rule
    the thing is, it is up to you to vouch for the rule's lifting due to the completely absurd implications of such a rule
    the only reason that rule even exists in the first place is because the upload rules carried over from PC Era due to Uploads being free there, so they didn't want people dragging 400k hats onto a free head and scamming people
    Era iPhone has $20,000 per head, you stand to capture a large market of people with some refinement to an idea such as legalizing hats/sunglasses/masks.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

I'm not trying to lift any rule on hats with heads. I just want my ski mask back lol.

Street Boss
    Even Goon has an npc in the food mart which kinda glorifies it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    I'm not trying to lift any rule on hats with heads. I just want my ski mask back lol.
    doesn't matter fams if we can get ski masks back AND glorify hats with some more creativity and some rules being lifted then let's do that, better benefit all than one

smh

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    Not up to me to lift the rule
    Yeah you are just the up tight power hungry admin in the 5 years that i've played who actually removed the ski masks. It's only because GoonSquad is well known that only our members got this rule "enforced". When i logged on today i found that literally someone with a fake version of my head still had his, while mine got removed from your own personal opinion. You are being what the internet refers to as a "nazi mod" the heads been around for years. It's even available in the custom pack. You can argue the head is a HEAD because a "ski mask" would contain a mouth hole if you ever actually went outside and saw one in real life. Plus you didn't even give us a full refund this is the best example i can think of why new player relations ruin the game for the people who've played longer than they even had accounts.

Haha, have you guys checked the heads you have on the default pages?

36 out of 100 heads have masks or hats on them.

Sucks to suck, doesn't it Era?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Haha, have you guys checked the heads you have on the default pages?

36 out of 100 heads have masks or hats on them.

Sucks to suck, doesn't it Era?
    it's hilarious i can back this up because i ended up appealing this years ago and noted the exact same number, they just said "not the same thing" and nodded it off

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Tiger View Post
    Yeah you are just the up tight power hungry admin in the 5 years that i've played who actually removed the ski masks. It's only because GoonSquad is well known that only our members got this rule "enforced". When i logged on today i found that literally someone with a fake version of my head still had his, while mine got removed from your own personal opinion. You are being what the internet refers to as a "nazi mod" the heads been around for years. It's even available in the custom pack. You can argue the head is a HEAD because a "ski mask" would contain a mouth hole if you ever actually went outside and saw one in real life. Plus you didn't even give us a full refund this is the best example i can think of why new player relations ruin the game for the people who've played longer than they even had accounts.
    i agree and don't agree
    vendhin can't lift the rule
    but your argument is moot as hell

1) vendhin probably didn't do the removing, just advocates for it
    2) it's definitely not because of goonsquad, they enforce it on anyone
    3) he's not a nazi mod, he's just not going to let his power go unused which is completely realistic
    4) ski masks don't need mouth holes, most have them but a minority doesn't

regardless, the rule is really dumb, should be lifted and taxing players with hats on their heads

hats shouldn't be allowed on on custom heads because it makes most gang rewards redundant, as for the default heads who really cares if they have hats since they're free ugly heads with ugly hats (generally).

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Theres literally heads of power rangers and they disapprove my storm trooper lol