Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ski Mask Head refunded for no reason, along with others.

Angry Ski Mask Head refunded for no reason, along with others.

When did ski masks heads become illegal someone refunded mine and Panda Tigers ski mask head while we where offline. Who's the autistic staff member who did this tragedy</3image.jpg

Jeni strikes back! Probably someone like Jay Canavi he jailed me for saying smd lol.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Nah jay Canavi was the one of the staff members I'd go to when id need to re upload it, since most new PRs find ski masks heads illegal due to it being considered as a "hat". Which is probaly the reason I'm assumin why mine was refunded.

Ski-Mask

Last time I checked masks cover the face.
    Roaming.

#SaveTheSkiMasks
    IGN: Chains J.

Banned
    I refunded all i saw.
    You should know that heads with hats/masks/glasses ect are against the upload rules

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I refunded all i saw.
    You should know that heads with hats/masks/glasses ect are against the upload rules
    On the contrary, heads with hats on the server as entities was the rule I was taught.
    In the Era Image Upload, you also have (Heads: please don't upload heads which include hats (and no sunglasses and bandanas))
    A Ski Mask, whilst as "hatty" as it may seem, isn't a hat. It's not like it's violating anything. You don't stand to gain anything except power from the removal, which is what kind of irks me while you've also glorified those sorts of heads in the Head Packs for years.

But that's just me. I believe the GoonSquad should get their masks re-uploaded, they've been up for as long as I can remember and are a sign of solidarity between one of Era's most long-forged teams. It'd be one thing to add the Blazian Mask or a Mask you've had on the server for a while as a hat entity, but to remove something that doesn't benefit anyone; simply hurts someone is just foolish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Ski-Mask

Last time I checked masks cover the face.
    Masks DO, indeed, cover the face. Round of applause for an astute observation from Shiz, everyone. *Applause*

All sarcasm aside, it's a full head. If he'd given it eyes that hinted toward the head being part of a robot or some sort of Ski-Mask monster, you guys'd be fine with it. It's when people start putting Gas Masks on heads that things become a problem.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    On the contrary, heads with hats on the server as entities was the rule I was taught.
    In the Era Image Upload, you also have (Heads: please don't upload heads which include hats (and no sunglasses and bandanas))
    A Ski Mask, whilst as "hatty" as it may seem, isn't a hat. It's not like it's violating anything. You don't stand to gain anything except power from the removal, which is what kind of irks me while you've also glorified those sorts of heads in the Head Packs for years.

But that's just me. I believe the GoonSquad should get their masks re-uploaded, they've been up for as long as I can remember and are a sign of solidarity between one of Era's most long-forged teams. It'd be one thing to add the Blazian Mask or a Mask you've had on the server for a while as a hat entity, but to remove something that doesn't benefit anyone; simply hurts someone is just foolish.
    Words written beautifully... I also agree. If they had their heads for years.. Why didn't you just refund them in the past.. Regardless of the upload rules because, you admins failed to enforce the upload policy.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Rather cold making that decision on 2015 iEra don't you think vendhin?:S They really have been around for that long. I'm guessing we might as well delete GØØN's NPC in the food mart as well while where at it. That NPC has been since early 2011 or as long as I can remember and just proves how long the ski mask "trend" has been around. Especially at the fact that GØØN would have so many impersonators of people re uploading his own head. I mean he was the most iconic and the original ski mask wearer. But who am I to make these decisions on iEra. Thank you for the support sequel<3

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Masks DO, indeed, cover the face. Round of applause for an astute observation from Shiz, everyone. *Applause*

All sarcasm aside, it's a full head. If he'd given it eyes that hinted toward the head being part of a robot or some sort of Ski-Mask monster, you guys'd be fine with it. It's when people start putting Gas Masks on heads that things become a problem.
    You yourself failed to acknowledge my sarcasm, yet follow it up with sarcasm pointing the opposite of my intended message.

lol.

My post served no point rather than a useless post. If anything, I've approved hundreds of heads that relate to Bless' ski-mask. I'm not against him, but agreeing with him. Heads such as mummy, box, or any other related head serve as a hat but then don't, which is why I consider it an actual head.

Anyway OT.; @Bless, I've seen you withthat head for about two years now, but I find it funny that now the staff decide to refund it. Get that head back mang!
    Roaming.