Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Ski Mask Head refunded for no reason, along with others.

iera falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    hats shouldn't be allowed on on custom heads because it makes most gang rewards redundant, as for the default heads who really cares if they have hats since they're free ugly heads with ugly hats (generally).
    wrong. hats SHOULD be allowed because it makes gang rewards all the more exclusive. You can't fit much of a hat on a head template, it cuts off. We want masks and glasses, and it'd just improve the rate of buying heads due to people wanting 2 hats on their head at the same time for a better look. You're appealing gang rewards because you're an active gang member, but you need to realize Era's got more than the usual 500 gang no-lifes.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Tiger View Post
    Yeah you are just the up tight power hungry admin in the 5 years that i've played who actually removed the ski masks. It's only because GoonSquad is well known that only our members got this rule "enforced". When i logged on today i found that literally someone with a fake version of my head still had his, while mine got removed from your own personal opinion. You are being what the internet refers to as a "nazi mod" the heads been around for years. It's even available in the custom pack. You can argue the head is a HEAD because a "ski mask" would contain a mouth hole if you ever actually went outside and saw one in real life. Plus you didn't even give us a full refund this is the best example i can think of why new player relations ruin the game for the people who've played longer than they even had accounts.
    Lmaooooo, that's something that's been needed to be said in a long time.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    wrong. hats SHOULD be allowed because it makes gang rewards all the more exclusive. You can't fit much of a hat on a head template, it cuts off. We want masks and glasses, and it'd just improve the rate of buying heads due to people wanting 2 hats on their head at the same time for a better look. You're appealing gang rewards because you're an active gang member, but you need to realize Era's got more than the usual 500 gang no-lifes.
    I have no problem with glasses or certain types of masks like the ski mask but i would say the majority of gang hats could fit onto a head template since a lot of gangs get a gas mask for some reason.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I have no problem with glasses or certain types of masks like the ski mask but i would say the majority of gang hats could fit onto a head template since a lot of gangs get a gas mask for some reason.
    #DarkChocolateDelightsrepresent

Once again I only made this thread to get mine and my fellow guild members ski masks back. I don't support actual hats on custom heads what so ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm basicly blaming you for this whole nonsense Toshihiro. This probaly would had never happened if you didn't question the legality of my head lol. Like really bro do you really have nothing better to do but sit on iera and just search for things to report? Sure thats being a "helpful" iEra player, But I'm pretty sure you've seen me and other people with a ski mask. Why question it now? You're not a PR my friend. Stick to being a Japanese translator and try to enjoy iEra rather than make it unpleasant for people. #ExcuseMySaltyness
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshihiro Kijima View Post
    I reported it. I reported if it is allowed or not.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the guy who is known as a player with Ski-Mask for almost 3-4 years
    Attachment 18460

This is one of his Gang member that still have the Ski-Mask custom head.
    Attachment 18461

Well the fact is that you guys are breaking the head uploads rules but in your defense since your a "well know Gang" we should show eras corruption and apply favortism to just "Goonsquad". My advice to you guys if you really want your ski-masks back; then earn the basing rewards and earn your hat back. Con: it will be the same ski mask for only the leader and five people xD.

This thread is going no where, the rules won't change and the head won't be refunded.
    Like I would've supported this if I saw a point, but as Alan said, gang hats would be useless and people wouldn't buy hats.
    I would love to make my own hat but I know that it's not happening.

Shut up mun
    Just being me.

They're not heads.They're hats and should be refunded.

We've gave a full refund, please upload just the head and I'll make a mask shop that's a hat if you'd like.

Sorry for any inconvenience