Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune Fighters thread.

Well I'm gonna be playing this. Bye bye csgo cya in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Where did you find the template for that staff? I don't remember posting it on here. It looks nice though. I'll be adding something like that later.
    I made the staff myself. I thought I was supposed to do a character and a weapon. x-x Whoops, sorry.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I want to play this so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I made the staff myself. I thought I was supposed to do a character and a weapon. x-x Whoops, sorry.
    haha no problem man..I'm just saying I could have sworn I've seen that staff before in a different color. I don't know if it was me that made it or I saw it somewhere else. Every single pixel looks super familiar.

Banned
    FlyGuy and Jadz got everybody hype for this game aghhhh.

sexc pixels <3

haha no problem man..I'm just saying I could have sworn I've seen that staff before in a different color. I don't know if it was me that made it or I saw it somewhere else. Every single pixel looks super familiar.
    Does it? =[ I'll be true with you, I don't really like to do edits nor recolors, a motto of mine. Although I did edit the character itself, I did not do a recolour of the staff.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Does it? =[ I'll be true with you, I don't really like to do edits nor recolors, a motto of mine. Although I did edit the character itself, I did not do a recolour of the staff.
    No problem at all man, would you mind sending me the file you used to get the staff? I think I lost it!! I've been looking all over for it, and I showed the programmer your image. We both know we've seen it before. I just can't find it in my files. Sometimes changing computers things get lost. I want to make sure this one goes in the game. If you can find me that file we can chat and I'll let you come up with a name for it in game and discuss the details of how it'll look.

On a side note! Just got the hoodies for PAX South!

wow. i definitely want to try this, being very into RPGs, especially the old school-looking ones.
    Old endings, New beginnings.
    Player since 2010. Don't believe me? I don't care
    Don't agree with something I said? I don't care
    (Just kidding, send me a message)

Need any help? Shoot me a message on the forums! (Not checking for pms in-game, very inactive)

Banned
    On a side note! Just got the hoodies for PAX South!
    You're going to Pax South?! Meet me there

You're going? That's great come visit our booth. Let me know you're from the graal forums. Chat ideas with us.