Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune Fighters thread.

In case anyone was wondering...these are actually possible outcomes in the random generator. With the millions of outcomes, there will inevitably be some recipes to make doppelgangers of all kinds of heros and characters.

Yes this is legal, because this is unintentional, with over 20,000,000 combinations, you are bound to come up with much cooler and recognizable outfits than these.

Currently the generator Reno is using, is missing a large number of new sprite sheets I've made recently. Heads, armors, weapons, dyes..

..many great things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    In case anyone was wondering...these are actually possible outcomes in the random generator. With the millions of outcomes, there will inevitably be some recipes to make doppelgangers of all kinds of heros and characters.

Yes this is legal, because this is unintentional, with over 20,000,000 combinations, you are bound to come up with much cooler and recognizable outfits than these.

Currently the generator Reno is using, is missing a large number of new sprite sheets I've made recently. Heads, armors, weapons, dyes..

..many great things to come.

This is going to be a great game.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    The characters looks rather cute.

i don't know about any of you but oh my lord i saw that character break open a chest and a bunch of coins n gems n **** flew out n my heart cried a bit because no game satisfies you like that anymore

i have one request, flyguy n jatz

plz, lord, let there be a nice shiny tingly sound for coin pickups
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    i don't know about any of you but oh my lord i saw that character break open a chest and a bunch of coins n gems n **** flew out n my heart cried a bit because no game satisfies you like that anymore

i have one request, flyguy n jatz

plz, lord, let there be a nice shiny tingly sound for coin pickups
    Of course. We don't have anyone to make Sfx yet so for the alpha i'll probably use something like Sfxr until we find someone we're willing to bring on.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jatz View Post
    Of course. We don't have anyone to make Sfx yet so for the alpha i'll probably use something like Sfxr until we find someone we're willing to bring on.
    *Clears Throat*
    I'd be interested.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Obey Optications View Post
    *Clears Throat*
    I'd be interested.
    Contact me on skype please.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Contact me on skype please.
    Would be helpful to post your skype

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Fly is currently live streaming while he works on art for FF! Come stop by and say hi! LINK

Skype: ryan.degange --- sorry about that... feel free to contact me with ideas and suggestions, or just to chat about the game in general. I love explaining the details of the game. Also I stream pixel art development, jatz posted the link. www.twitch.tv/hahayeahdude