Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortune Fighters thread.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Contact me on skype please.
    Will do.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

On a side note, if anyone is interested in helping me create some good lore for the game.. I would love some input. I am overwhelmed with designing mechanics and art for the game, I haven't put a lot of thought into the "story" of the game. Skype me: ryan.degange

Looks absolutely amazing! Will definetely check this game out and I will try and help out in any way possible :}
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

(copied from other forum..)

COMMUNITY ASPECT

There is a major community aspect to this game where roleplay is encouraged but not forced on anyone. We are offering a system to create a clan/faction/gang/guild or whatever you want to call it. (For now lets just call it a clan) You can create your clan by using the build your own clan NPC.

With this NPC you will be able to create a name for your clan and pick a colored banner with a variety of patterns to use in territory control. (This banner is similar to a guild tabards in world of warcraft)

If your clan becomes very popular and you have a high member count and a really cool theme that the GM's like...we will recognize your clan. Becoming a recognized clan means bonus features that other clans don't have access to. We will custom design a clan armor/hat/weapon for you, and build you your own clan hall that is located in the city for everyone to see. -- 90% of clans will NOT be recognized, so we will only be picking the best clans. The ones with the coolest back story and lore.. The clans who try their hardest to be creative with their roleplay.

Once you are a recognized clan you can earn clan points by hosting community events for the public. You can host these events in your clan hall, or in the public streets of the city. There is no limitation to the kind of event you want to put on. You can have a 2v2 spar tournament, and offer prizes from your clan bank to attract more of a crowd... or you can do more light hearted stuff like a impromptu poetry or story contest where members of the public are invited to recite their own words.

When your recognized clan hosts a community event, the GM's will award you clan points. With these clan points, the elder & council of the clan will be allowed to ask the GM's to create things for them using their clan points. The only limitations to what we will create for you are your own imaginations. As long as your request won't alter the game in a dramatic way, we will try our best to honor your request. So if you want us to create a dragon NPC that lives outside of your clan hall, we can do that for a set number of clan points. --- You might want a new spar arena inside your clan hall...Or maybe you want your clan council members to have their own custom weapons, or even the elder to have an even better weapon. These are the kinds of things you can spend clan points on.

Wait... So can you customize your character? Will your clan look exactly the same as my own character? Theres spar?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Can't wait!
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Wait... So can you customize your character? Will your clan look exactly the same as my own character? Theres spar?
    You'll see when it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You'll see when it's finished.
    I wanna see right now...
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Yes you can still be custom while in a clan. It just means that if you are in a clan, they might have a special clan weapon for their best members to earn. You don't have to wear it, but based on the fact that the weapon will be very unique and rare even inside a clan...most people will probably want to wear them. -- It's up to the clan elder and council to decide how much effort you must put in to earn the clan items. Some clans might make it so easy that it isn't even special when you get a clan item. Then, some clans will make it so difficult it feels more rewarding to earn a clan item than a super rare boss drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Yes you can still be custom while in a clan. It just means that if you are in a clan, they might have a special clan weapon for their best members to earn. You don't have to wear it, but based on the fact that the weapon will be very unique and rare even inside a clan...most people will probably want to wear them. -- It's up to the clan elder and council to decide how much effort you must put in to earn the clan items. Some clans might make it so easy that it isn't even special when you get a clan item. Then, some clans will make it so difficult it feels more rewarding to earn a clan item than a super rare boss drop.
    Boss drop...? Time to get the doritos and mountain dew...
    Kamishini no yari