Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Player Relations Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    There's always Banshee
    lul i be da best pr ever
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Jahola View Post
    So I've seen a few threads recently about PRs and hiring additional staff, this is my opinion on the whole dilemma: http://youtu.be/AueaNpaguRs
    I do have to admit that the Prs seem so inactive to me but it is annoying how everyone just wants to be an admin because they think its cool which bothers me that a large amount of people get on graal and expect to become pr because they are a "Nice person" which is making me very annoyed I am not saying not to apply because I did and this is not just towards the younger age because I am aware that I am a very young age but still someone needs to let these people know that this is not a joke that Era actually needs some because as the video shows 3 thousand people on and no prs? That is just ridiculous in my opinion please no reply or complaining because I am just stating my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoliantao View Post
    I do have to admit that the Prs seem so inactive to me but it is annoying how everyone just wants to be an admin because they think its cool which bothers me that a large amount of people get on graal and expect to become pr because they are a "Nice person" which is making me very annoyed I am not saying not to apply because I did and this is not just towards the younger age because I am aware that I am a very young age but still someone needs to let these people know that this is not a joke that Era actually needs some because as the video shows 3 thousand people on and no prs? That is just ridiculous in my opinion please no reply or complaining because I am just stating my opinion.
    Where are your full stops? Did they go on vacation?

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Quote Originally Posted by crd View Post
    Where are your full stops? Did they go on vacation?
    Yea, they went on a holiday with a small group of ducks given

There is not that easy to find new prs, i agree that many of them are inactive. But most people that apply just want to be a player relation because of powers and attention, I do see many people that would fit for the job but those people usally got warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Muchoschaos View Post
    There is not that easy to find new prs, i agree that many of them are inactive. But most people that apply just want to be a player relation because of powers and attention, I do see many people that would fit for the job but those people usally got warnings.
    Yeah I couldn't agree more. If I were in charge of the PR team right now what I would do is divide the applications between 3 SPRs/PRAs which as a result would increase the speed of the selection process, during the selection process I would ask the three designated SPRs/PRAs to look especially for staff who are able to be active for consecutive hours each day and in addition to this I would ask them to ensure that they hire a balanced number of PRs from different time zones as as the current state of the PR team (taken purely from the Staff Team list on the forum) is roughly 8-9 PRs from Australia, 1 from England, 1 from Spain, 1 from Germany, 1 from Quebec, 2 from Los angeles etc. which begs the question as to whether 8-9 PRs from the same place with more or less the same time zone is really necessary when most other time zones currently only have 1-2 staff members.
    Last edited by Jahola; 03-12-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Thats weird.......
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Itkitt FAS View Post
    Thats weird.......
    I know I'm weird.

Big Cheese
    ye its true that prs are barely ever on

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    ye its true that prs are barely ever on
    Point has already been made.